My boundless review after many hours of gameplay

Me too…:nerd_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

Me Too… Obviously love it!!!

3 Likes

i was just watching jack black and his (hot wings hot ones) by first we feast.

funny

2 Likes

My review in emojis -

:smile::+1::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::trophy::1st_place_medal::heart::two_hearts::star2:

5 Likes

Well, I’m disappointed Host, very disappointed! You only like it?

Sjeesh, most people here, like me, love this game to bits and you merely like it, tsk, tsk.

What is wrong with the game that you feel like that? :joy:

6 Likes

Boring thread

Someone start a fight pls

4 Likes

What is it with these youngsters lately? Always wanting fights, tsk, tsk…

Now get off my lawn!

5 Likes

Game should be dead by now according to people who cried about spark thing.

3 Likes

Your mall is too big

6 Likes

Shots fired! :popcorn: mode initiated!

2 Likes

i like it yes i have a hard time showing love

dk aint young hes the age of everyone combined

i called you old @DKPuncherello

giphy%20(7)

2 Likes

Pain is my friend :joy:

1 Like

It’s ok I’m old.

3 Likes

My review is, it’s awesome. I love love. Also DK, I’m 39 so s’ok. There there.

2 Likes

I’m 40…

shakes umbrella

"Back in MY day, we didn’t have any of this save-anytime stuff, no siree!! We wrote down codes, and those three lives were it… also blew into carts, and no GameFAQs or anything like that, I had to sit there for months as a kid and THINK through the point-and-click adventure puzzles!! :rage: "

Grumble, grumble…

6 Likes

Lmao. I can’t remember the first game I ever played. I have old lady naps now too. I really struggle when I’m doing nursing at uni because I can’t just nap when I want. The 12.5 hr shifts are killer too. I just want a blanket and a soft surface to nap on.

1 Like

Ooohhh yeah, I couldn’t imagine working a shift like that (major props to you on that, really admire nurses for all they do!), I need my naps as well! Though some are too long to be called “naps” I think, haha - I find myself lately collapsing soon after getting home, then waking up around midnight! It does feel like I’ve aged about 10-15 years in the last six months, never really felt my age before this year. :frowning:

I actually remember what was at least among the first games I messed with - Star Strike on the Intellivision. Couldn’t have been more than 3 or so based on when my family said they had it hooked up. I was able to ID the game later from my memory of it. Though I really got into it with the SMS and NES - Phantasy Star in particular really captured my imagination as a kid, even now it is worth playing! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I am 23, to me you are old DK lol

2 Likes

I can make that scenario even worse! Playing a graphics text adventure game (graphics on screen, still images but with text commands) and knowing what to do but not having a clue how you actually would need to say that in a language that is not your native language (English)!!

There was a game where I needed to move some curtains out of the way and I just could not come up with the correct commands to open them for a few days in a row. Then I came across it in some English book I had to read for school and finally knew what to type:
draw curtain!

I had tried ‘open curtain’, synonyms of curtain (using a darn paper dictionary!), etc. nothing worked.

Sigh, still felt great that it finally worked tho, haha!

3 Likes