My Boundless Youtube Channel will do 1 thing: Feature Players

Hello Friends, some of you know that I twitch, but I want to focus on youtube and I don’t want to step on any toes. What I want to do as my main focus is to concentrate on the players. In this way, I can create original content and not do anything that someone else is doing. So here is how it would work. It will be very much like an MTV cribs where I come onto your property and casually interview you as you take me on a tour. It doesn’t matter how long the tour takes or how much content we cover together, we can take our time getting to know you. We can chat on discord together during the filming to really give it that cribs or lifestyles of the rich and famous feel.
What I intend through this project is to show a more intimate side of Boundless and allows the viewer to connect with the concepts and ideas of the player base of the Boundless community. The purpose is to grow the game in fame and also to establish and set apart unique personalities and tastes so that a newcomer could easily identify his/her role model, clique, or just have some heroes to admire. This will also act as a reference for those who might never know which Oortian was responsible for what build or settlement. After I have generated enough of this content on my youtube page, this will act as a kind of “year book” so that you can remember the faces of Boundless. We may even call it Boundless All-Stars or Faces of Boundless or Boundless Guide to Oortians or . . . help me out on the name. So everyone who wants to be featured has that opportunity. What I want is if you want to participate, for you to simply list your name in this post and I will follow up with a time to set up a filming session. The more people who participate, the better, that way there is a nice selection of content and it does not look like there are any favorites. I really hope this has a nice response. I think this can be a nice addition to the social aspect of the game. Hope to see you on our next episode!

21 Likes

This is an awesome idea!
I would love to give you a tour of my builds and show you the evolution of my different bases.
And as you said its a great way to showcase certain builds/attractions and see who built them!

3 Likes

Have you seen the Totem of Noobishness yet? It’s quite grand, lol.

I may be biased.

2 Likes

Excellent idea :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

+1 You can showcase me :slight_smile: got some crazy builds on the way and a few already in game

2 Likes

I would watch this.

2 Likes

I am not sure how you’re going to go about picking players to do videos on but it’s a pretty interesting idea.

Player interviews through Discord could be an easy VOIP way to do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love this idea!!! Count me in. :grin:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see:
The Fabulous Life of @the-moebius ! :popcorn:
:joy:

6 Likes

Yeessss love this idea

1 Like

This is such an awesome idea. Yee, dewwww ettttt

1 Like

Sahgud. Love it.