Quick disclaimer! So I’ve owned this game for over a year now. Maybe even two years. My forum account is pretty new but I’ve been actively in game since the day’s of Oort. Everyone remembers those awful orange block character models right? Yeah so fair to say we’ve come a long way. A very long way indeed and I’m excited to be more active here as I have been in game.
I just wanted to give some thoughts on my current experience. I’ll probably be posting in suggestions thread a lot as I’m always going to be coming up with some ideas. I don’t want to bore you guys with walls of text so here’s a pro and con so far.
- Very immersible atmosphere/play environment.
- There’s enough content in regards to crafting to keep you busy for quite some time if you enjoy building!
- Dangerous encounters are actually dangerous which I like. It’s nice actually feeling like you’re not invincible.
- Music is absolutely beautiful!
- Probably the most important thing to me right now! HEADACHES. I get massive headaches when tackling to chop down trees. Please add tree physics and make it so they fall down after you cut them from the base.
- So this is probably nitpicking as I haven’t really gotten into any sort of farming, we cant plant trees?
- Crafting is good and complex as it should. But again with the headache thing, having so many types of machines to make stuff feels chaotic to me. Maybe it’s the jumping from window to window that gets me.
- Need more intuitive user interface!
Okay so these are my initial thoughts so far. Hope this helps and I’m sure I’ll have more to add later.
So I was a little butthurt that I couldn’t design my windows the way I wanted. So I’d like to suggest fixing what I’ve addressed in this screenshot.