My family decided to weather Ida

Hi! It’s me again. Uhhh, I live directly in the path of Hurricane Ida, my stubborn family decided they would ride this one out as so many before. I couldn’t leave them here without feeling guilty. So, while the power lasts I thought I’d stream a bit. That being said I havent played Boundless in months and don’t have any other social media outlets. Atm the moment I am in NMS. I dont generally talk much, but if there’s an audience…
I have a number of different games as well. Come weather the storm with me while the power lasts :grin:

Here’s a link if you want.

Be safe sorry to hear ur family is being stubborn

C’est la vie. Such is life. Thank you :grin:

Oh well, we tried :grin: Until we meet again…

Good luck, stay safe!

Hope you all came through ok!!

I’ve been through some, no fun - '04 season when I was living in FL was particularly bad, Frances and Jeanne both knocked out power for weeks, Frances IIRC actually for over a month. :frowning:

Hoping the remnants of it won’t be too bad here Tuesday-Wednesday. We’ve had flooding issues lately here in the NC mountains. Plus, this will bring some gusts that might take down trees in the saturated soil more easily.

Still alive and kickin. My home faired better than most. One day they’ll let the power back on and it will be glorious.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok. Hopefully you’ll have power soon :open_mouth:

1 Like

Next month is what they’re guessing. And based on what I’ve seen that’s at best, I think.

1 Like

Yikes. I wonder if they’ll bring in the Nat’l Guard to help… Do you have access to water or water bottles? Today is really hot.

Part of the city has running water including us. We have water and help it’s just gonna be slow going :grin:
I heard the natl guard made a single drop of mres and water but i believe that was closer to New Orleans than where I am.

1 Like