My GC Experience

The levels and skillsets are seperate. You get 2 skillpoints per level, but can only spend them once. So you need to do 50 extra levels after 50 at 200k xp a pop to fill out an extra skillset.

1 Like

so if I earn skill points on 1st skill set I can spend them on 2nd?

Yup, so thats why I look at it as additional utility for a post level 50 character.

Edit: to clarify you can still only spend the points per level on one skillset.

2 Likes

Yeah, true, just checked hahaha, removed some skills on first set and skill points remain when you change set, almost got a heart attack, thanks for clarification :sunny:

But color choosing still annoys me :joy:

1 Like

japp, true points on the color chosing (in Char selection and chat) … feels like stoneage to not have a graphical listing to click on the color I want. Also in chat the chosen color should stay then for all following messages, not only for one :wink:

The idea was good, but the realisation was half hearted (at least as it is now)

omg, i never said you attacked anyone. I’ve spent 5 hours in these stupid forums instead of playing…99% of it is dancing around everyones feelings and trying NOT to sound like anything I say is something about someone did anything wrong.

I’m going to just play now, and leave the threads to the threads. Everything I said I would like to fix or happen in the game has been said. So everyone enjoy, peace out.

2 Likes

So from reading most of this. It seems the easiest fix to the tint issue is to add a monthly character appearance change as a perk :wink:

I’ll just leave this here…

2 Likes

That’s great and all… But
When you purchase gleam club, you get additional customisation options, which you can’t use unless you splash out another 800 cubits.

We think it would be better for that price to be reduced, firstly, and to have a free customisation change on buying gleam club

3 Likes

Fingers crossed that this means we will be able to re-tint our characters we leveled before they rolled out the tinting.

It’s enough for me to quit over, to pay for something out of game, that only allows me to pay again in game to get it. It’s not like this wasn’t the plan, since it is in the description that we delete or buy.

It’s hard for me to believe players have more of an issue over clunky emotes, than not getting something they paid for. Really blows my mind.

That’s great and all… but just chill.

I did / do not disagree with your points. I purchased GC myself, so I’m in the same boat as you. I just linked some information from another thread that a few people in this thread didn’t seem to know about. That was it.

This forum may not be the toxic slurry that passes for other game forums, but this last several months I’ve witnessed a marked increase in the number of replies that jump for inferences where there are none, either through frustration with or passion for Boundless.

If we could just cool it off a little and take things at face value, we could start pulling the forums back to how it used to be.

PS: I can see how this is going to go before I even post this if I don’t say anything else, so I shall be super clear: This is not targeted at you specifically, but at the forums at large. Even I have done this on occasion when I should have known better, so I’m not sitting on my high horse judging.

That wasn’t aggressive at all was it! If it seemed that way it wasn’t meant to.
I meant it to just be a calm heads up.