This is for know my Last video about Boundless
Please watch the Video till the end.
Ty in advance
Greetings
Turrican2006

23 Likes

Nice video, well done.

At least we tried @Turrican2006 !

I have supported and promoted Boundless for over 6 years now and made a little over 200 videos on Boundless. I got people playing the game because of that and they looked me up in the game and told me they watch my videos.

But if Monumental stays absolutely silent (for over 1 year now) and the game was never promoted by the Devs at all then at some point it is up to them and no longer up to us to make money for them.

I do care for the game, always have but I can not accept absolute radio-silence, no updates, no roadmap, no information at all.
If the game ends, then so be it but they can at least be honest about it and tell us.

I no longer support a dead game or a non-existing Dev team.

11 Likes

First Ty @SWProzee1

It was very hard for me to do this , because i Love the Game , and this game was the reason i started doing videos on YouTube.

I was thinking of doing this for several month already but never did it.

I would start doing stuff again If there is something to tell or to Look for .
I normaly wanted to do another lets say promotion video in the Next month , i ve enough ideas doing content but for what ?
Advertising a near dead game where you Don t know what the or If there will be a Future …
My promo vid i did took me 20 hours to do finding something that matches whith the Idea and and then cutting everything and so on and so on.
I Loved to do this and had Lot of fun doing this but i won t Invest my time which is limited into this untill there re some News doesen t Matter what Kind of them.

This doesen t meant that i won t Play the Game anymore, i ve enough oort to fuel my Network for several years so Don t worry about that.

But i won t renew my gleam club anymore which IS running for 5 more month If there re news in this time or even buy a planet.

Greetings
Turrican2006

5 Likes

@Turrican2006 awesome and outstanding work :smiley:

i almost cried… this emotional touch is almost unbearable, but it showing our feeling as we’re standing on the edge knowing nothing about the future of our beloved game

as i always saying Boundless got oportunity to become bigger and better than Minecraft or other voxel games, got unique mechanics that making this game special :smiley:

Hoped Monumental was seeing it too when they bought Boundless but… well, im still waiting for any word from them if there is a future we could wait for… but for how long?
at least i know that im waiting for any news in really good company :smiley:

7 Likes

When doing this Video i could have cryed too , i wanted to show also the feeling If that is possible.

Ty for the praise :+1::+1::+1::+1:

11 Likes

Long time fan. You do great work and your videos are really helpful!

1 Like

ty @tarranth for your words,
it means a lot to me reciving so much positive feedback, on the forum,on discord, in game or in the comments of the vids , and this hurts at the same time… stoping it right know for my loved game…

2 Likes

The video is great it really says what needs to be said, it probably wont change anything.
But it means a lot to me to see that other people feel just as i do about boundless and the current situation.

4 Likes