My Machines Stole Everything!

I had 10 mass crafts of leather queued in my refinery earlier yesterday when I got off, amongst a few other things like I had about 5 mass crafts worth of oortshards & I was compacting a ton of peaty in most of my compactors, as well as a few other things. However upon recently logging in to check on everything I was shocked to discover that everything was gone out of the machines as if I never had done any of it & non of the materials returned. It took forever to get all that bark for that leather so I’m pretty irritated also the simple fact that I cant remember everything I had going only some stuff so theres no telling what else I’m going to realize is missing. This has never happened to me before atleast not that I noticed. & now has me completely terrified to craft anything else. Is there any kind of way I can be compensated for the games failure to properly craft & retain all my items until I returned? Mainly I just want my 500 leathers because that was a lot of hard work. I burn through oort shards like water so those aren’t even a thing no worries there. & as far as everything else I guess its whatever but I have to say this really sucks for me. I truly hope this can be rectified. ( Oh not to mention all that spark wasted ) ( Also just realized I lost my bulk craft of topaz gems that I spent a ton of money on & time as well ) I’m so unbelievably upset atm its upsetting. :disappointed:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Release 192 - Report issues here

Moved to the release 192 error thread. It’s a known issue after the latest game update and the devs are looking into it

1 Like