My Portal Hub Tree Finally Grew

A couple of months back I posted about asking for help and input on designing a tree. I am a better builder at structures and buildings then trying to create organic-looking things, like trees haha.

Whelp after months of putting it off and hibernating I finally got around to nearly finishing my tree. I just need to finish chiseling the roots coming off the base of the tree, and the roots breaking through the ground around the hub.

Let me know what you guys think. This is my first real attempt at making a giant tree.

16 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

Distance shot… the tree looks good
It has good balance… only thing i would add is roots… (cannot tell from the pic is there any)
If you have roots alrdy… make them bigger.

Otherwise… solid tree
4/5 buugi stars.

Edit. If you wanna add to it… use thorns… put lanterns hanging from those.

3 Likes

You give yourself too little credit. That is very natural looking tree! with nice out branching roots it will be perfect!

4 Likes

Very beautiful, love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great work, I really love seeing the gorgeous trees everybody creates!

1 Like

That is pretty awsome! And thank you for posting pics. I just started trying to build my own giant tree last week. I have nowhere the realness you do. time to rethink things. I really like the way you hung the lanterns… may def steal that idea…

1 Like

I love trees! Let us know where this sucker is so we can take a peek in person!

1 Like

@Mittins Steal away haha, an idea is not sold to one person but free to all haha. Plus pretty sure I just blended together a bunch of pics I saw online and that is what I ended up with haha.

@Kelmat We are located in Starlight Guardians Headquarters, on Sorrisi. We host the TNT MegaHub Planetary Portal and are connected to Kindred Bay, Pheonix Rising, and Aquatopia. Feel free to check out all our stuff, pretty much everything in the Star Diacon area is me, and we have some portals to different areas of the city that are by other guild members.

Though some portals may be really low or closed. Work and my health have had me dying lately so I have just been sleeping all evening once I get home from work. I am gonna try and do some hunts this weekend.

2 Likes