My settlement is no longer a settlement and idk how to fix it

@james My settlement was concentric rings 1 plot wide by 2 plots tall with several plots between the rings which was acceptable before. Now with over 1 million prestige it doesn’t even classify as a settlement. I’ve spent a lot of money for plots and things for this game and now everything changes and doesn’t even work right? Can someone help figure this out? I’m on raxxa coordinates. -729N 1569E. I don’t have plots to fill in the gaps between the rings and I will not be spending more money to fix a problem that was created by the devs when it was fine before. In one of your posts you said you knew this was going to frustrate a lot of players and you’re right, I’m extremely frustrated. I spent a lot of time and money building this and now you guys change the rules and it all falls apart. Can someone from the devs please come look at my settlement and explain to me how I can best fix this. I apologize for being upset, truly love this game but these new changes are really frustrating me

Did you join a guild?

@BloodRaven56 I have not but the hopes for the settlement was to have people build between the walkways to create a city. If I made it a guild people would have to join the guild to become a part of the settlement

I am so sorry for you and I’m having bad stuff happen to my place too since update landed today.I too am frustrated as I was a town in lamblis number 3 in world and now just I go look at my first beacon ( homebeacon only to be shown this message saying that it cannit merge which is so wrong as before update I was normal no problems I even took screen shot just incase any bugs came with update to prove what I’m saying.So then I cannit read my beacon now as it’s just that error message.So I go to my second beacon and I see that it says I’m warden still of my town but it has only 1 beacon showing on it and so now I’m a village because it dosent register my other beacon.Which is not far from my homebeacon.Hiw blizzar ,these 2 beacons are mine and now it’s not adding my prestige from my homebeacon to my second beacon? This is the updated fault not mine its bugged because I am one settlement not two.One beacon is called one name the other is a different name because I have two pyramids with 1 beacon in.It dosent say in message where exactly this merging problem is.I am on ps4 and I cannot see where the issue is.Like before update my prestige from both beacons were added together.The prestige from beacon 2 which us not my homebeacon is a higher prestige so the update decided to make that second beacon the master beacon I never did because before update my master beacon was my home beacon number 1.Heres some screenshots of what my homebeacon read before update today.

second screenshot Third screenshot

@COSMICCORI18

Dude, paragraph breaks, please.

1 Like

What do you mean? Is it against rules here to not write perfect paragraph.Please dont call me dude I’m lass.cheers.

1 Like

If single plot roads still break settlements, I see several areas that have issues:

Because it’s impossible to read. Doesn’t need to be perfect paragraphs, just hit “enter” every few sentences so it’s broken up.

Sorry about the dude/lass thing. Cori can go either way. :slight_smile:

@Locust7
What is the name of your settlement?

1 Like

@Biv @majorvex The Floating City. On raxxa. -729N 1567E It’s basically screwed. The entire settlement. It’s all classified as roads now and I’m not going to start all over. How can they have us buy plots and abide by their previous rules and then change it all making our work worthless? I want a refund for all the in game purchases I made and I won’t be playing this game anymore

1 Like

Is there a portal to your place in the PS or Ultima lamb hub? If so, I’ll come take a quick look at your place too, to see if I can help. It’s too late at night for me to try to run across all that lava lol

The list on Boundless Crafting has you split into two Settlements. One of 114,742p and the other of 96,061p.

So, yeah. You need to fill in those spaces.

Looks like this update has a mind of it’s own.So I’m going to personally message the head of this game and ask why this is showing up now.Like the person above I spent money on plots and time creating my stuff ,I dont appreciate this.So it’s not counting my beacon number one.So I hope the decs come over and get my beacon back to normal.This is not an honest representation of my place.My place is so big theres know way I can find out where this issue is.I have know debugging menu,as I’m on ps4.Apart from this huge hiccup I do love boundless.Please fix this issue ,its not the fact I’m not number 3 in lamblis world it’s the fact that I dont like a game that is lying.

The offer for me to come over and debug/inspect your place to help you, still stands. Lemme know where your hub portal is and I’ll come over.

3 Likes

Thank you I would be very happy if you can beam over to look at my issue.My screenshot shows coordinates here.-1,612N -1,279E

Do you by chance have a portal in the lamblis hub?

@majorvex you were in mine not too long ago. You posted screenshots in my other post. I appreciate it but I think the whole settlement is done for. Thanks anyway

This is my beacon before the update today.

Sorry to hear that. I’ve also spent money to buy plots and I’ve had to fix my place several times. It can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Looks like lots of people got hit by this. The top 30 on every world is a mess.

@COSMICCORI18
Boundless crafting has you split into three separate settlements. Which means you have three have big chunks not connected by 3-plot sections. That’s why your master beacon isn’t the master anymore, it’s a separate settlement.

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds/lamblis