My store has been annexed

Go to Biitula (I think it is) and search for forge ingredients. It’s ‘Suji’s forging ingredients’

1 Like

I think he was saying his build got merged, not burned out and re-plotted. I wouldn’t get worked up, it’s a miscommunication.

2 Likes

Yea he definitely said annexed. Which means he no longer is his own settlement because of plots/road that was put on top of him.

3 Likes

Not showing up to me. Are you sure this guy didn’t forget to fuel his Beacon or something? I have no idea

1 Like

From the OP it looks like you’ve annexed him, as in joined your plots to his. Perhaps his stocks have run out if not showing in the shop scanner.

Orrian said it’s north west of the hive (lots of portals to the hive all over) next to the bridge, hope that helps!

1 Like

I found them they are located near orians Crossing Bridge this was the only route that was available to cross the lake therefore it was the only possible option. I do not recall though our plots touching I do recall being next to your plot buffers now all of a sudden you’re touching the bridge. Looks like one of your circular things up top there is touching me that I do not recall being there before. Anyways I apologize for the connection no matter how it happened but like I said I had no choice it was the only path available across that Lake and I recall skirting your plots but not touching them.

Seems the issue here is he does not want to be part of Axon. Not that a beacon went out. It did not.

3 Likes

Is there no possible way to go around instead of connecting? Surely you can reach an agreement :smiley: Sujis shop is utterly amazing… I hope you can sort something between you!

1 Like

and I never intended for him to be part Axon/Iconicsburg… he is touching the bridge in exactly two plots I do not recall those plots touching before perhaps he finished his decorations up top and expanded it slightly. Simplest solution go back one plot. This bridge is a major project and they are straight… I am sorry wish there was more I could say.

By the way the bridge has been there for SEVERAL WEEKS

Suji didn’t build the place, Mittekemuis did and it was completed a long time ago now
(Sorry I’m answering for you Suji haha but as a frequent customer I’m invested lol!!)

3 Likes

That’s just plain untrue. The island has been there for months and months and has had 0 alterations for those months. You plotted straight through it.

3 Likes

Well I will definitely not say otherwise the fact remains it was unintentional and yes as you said Bridges straight.

The only thing I can offer is my humble apology for any unintentional inconvenience this may cause you

Also, if you Back those two plots off. I apologize and will pay any reasonable costs for your inconvenience

Isnt it fairer for the bridge to move than Suji… he was there first after all. Even without protections on its just polite to avoid other settlements in my opinion unless you talk about it first…
Just my opinion though :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Also, even if he removed the 2 plots, nothing says the other build won’t take those right away and connect again…

3 Likes

The bridge was plotted 100% within the legal rules of this game. The bridge was plotted with any ill intent. The bridge will remain as it is. I have made every attempt to try to rectify the situation including the offering of coin for his inconvenience of pulling TWO plots back ONE plot to make the disconnection. I imagine the developers would tell you that I’m not even under any obligation to do that but I am because I like to try to work things out with people when possible.

1 Like

While this is unfortunate
I dont see whats the deal here?
I mean here we go again…
@krasniy even said plots were not there when he plotted. He said bridge has been there for weeks.

If you are unhappy that someone annexed you (in this case it was krasniy).

Either solve it through PM s / pm to devs? or just back off with few plots.

We dont need this every single time in here at forums.

3 Likes

Well that’s the confusing part I am positive he is plot buffers are older than mine which begs me to wonder how the hell did I connect to him in the first place? They are on. Secondly I am sure that if we ask one of the developers nicely they would come over and make sure that the disconnection was where the shop owner owned the plot between us as part of his buffer.

I wasn’t talking about the CoC or rules, just courtesy.
The other way to rectify would be for you to pull two plots back I would imagine, but again as I said before this is my opinion not a fact or code of conduct.

3 Likes

Yes it confuses me as to why the person didn’t just contact me directly. Like I said I have offered to pay them coins to back off the two plots. Everybody understanding this 2 plots are touching. I am under no obligation to do so but I try to be nice when I can.

1 Like