My store has been annexed

My beautiful Island! I was rather proud of that build :sob:sorry @Sujimichi88

10 Likes

Yep and all I did was build a bridge from Aryth to PS…

We can make a tv series spin off to storage wars

Plot wars

1 Like

Not @ you… just this situation over and over and over…it’s the system. You are working within it, technically, as is everyone else. It causes so many problems. It’s a really huge wart on this game imo.

3 Likes

:broken_heart: it was very aesthetic & lovely…popular shop too

4 Likes

There’s a difference between being polite and following the rules though. It isn’t in the rules to ask someone, but I think it’s common courtesy to do so… maybe I’m too nice :angel: haha

3 Likes

It really does feel worse than actual PvP imo… There is nothing at all you can do to protect your build in this situation. You can’t fight, can’t opt out, can’t move a build blueprint. If someone shows up overnight and builds next to you harder than you can build, you can either destroy what you’ve done or accept annexation.

8 Likes

And it still is… bridge is way lower so I did not even see it today when I was taking those pics unless I was intentionally trying

I unplot any 1x2 from me that has dirt for 200k. :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s the difference being reasonable…

If I have understood the situation well: First a person A does not use any of the options that the game gives you to avoid being annexed by another. Neither the protection of the beacon, nor a beacon on the perimeter (not built) that does not reach 10k of prestige so that a superior agreement with an unwanted neighbor cannot be reached. Unfortunate situation, but it is still the responsibility of A.

There is another person B who, without breaking any rules of the game, builds and plots in a space that is free and that anyone can build.

Then A, instead of looking for it in private and solving the problem, or using the in-game support as it says the rules of the game, publishes it in the forum, inciting harassment, which is prohibited in this game.

B, although he is being harassed, instead of being bothered by this situation, which anyone could do, maintains a responsible tone and offers a reasonable solution and compensation in exchange for the time it may take to apply that solution.

None of this is your obligation since you have not broken any rules and have not committed any crime. Simply built and plotted an area without plotting, as established by the rules of the game.

And they tell me that the bad guy is B? That is why these types of publications are prohibited… putting someone for free on the target of trolls and haters in this way is not fair.

4 Likes

:+1:Absolutely, but why does someone have to stop their plans to build something, to hunt another player down, and hopefully get “permission” to build?

Why do beacons have to expire? Why can’t the place just stay like it would it almost every other game? (I think some of the out-of-date ideals from EA need to be kicked to the curb.)

2 Likes

and this folks is the one and only reason I will stop playing boundless if things don’t change. I got lucky so far and I am truly sorry for @Sujimichi88 in this example, but many more are in the same situations.

@georgegroeg Wise words! Wait until someone thinks your work is so beautiful they want to be able to claim it for their own and start building roads and whatnot close enough to eventually take it over.

@james give those blueprints already so we can all collectively move. @krasniy can have his beloved biitula. And yes I am losing my patience and cool over this

15 Likes

This thread is going no where that can’t be done in PMs or in a suggestion thread. Can we lock this up @Havok40k or @Stretchious

6 Likes

I disagree. I think this is a huge problem and it needs to be heard.

6 Likes

It is a huge problem but can continue in a suggestion thread so these ideas are not buried in this thread

3 Likes

I don’t really see any suggestions…just players that need to air their grievances & need to be heard. This problem cannot keep going on for another 4 years.

3 Likes

Already been there. And I think things have settled for me. :crossed_fingers:
And it can be pretty annoying. Also why I’m building my new place. With my guild where I have a lot of space.

4 Likes

Yep… you have it exactly. I try to be a nice person even to those who hate me…but this AntiKrasniy thing is probably more to do with my opinions outside this game that my former avatar showed… I could if I was a millionaire pay gleam club for every player in the game and I’d still be the bad bad kras!

Hate ideas, not people. Hate my Ideas so be it, hate Me makes them pathetic

You’re mostly right. You’re however missing the fact that Person B is a well-known repeat-offender. Knows very well what they are doing.

Person A never said person B did something that wasn’t technically allowed. Person A also didn’t contact person B in private, because person B also refused to do this himself.

Person B is not “being harassed”, they are being confronted by multiple people who have had the same issue with them.

Their “reasonable solution and compensation” is, again, like shooting somebody in the face and then coming by the hospital later with flowers. Yeah great, but you could’ve just not shot them in the face.

9 Likes