My store has been annexed

The chip wasn’t against you. The chip was against the action of building 3 wide roads that cause annexation versus 1 wide roads. The chip was because they don’t own their settlement name and everything else that happens when 1 build is touches another.

We all hate the system but constantly doing things that bring out the bad parts of the system sucks for everyone. We need everyones to stop doing the behavior instead of building in ways that cause more of it.

8 Likes

The real laughable thing here is getting mad at someone for plotting in a place YOU left unprotected,then having the nerve to be mad at him. I dont get the logic of no personal responsibility instead he should accommodate your mistake? Yeah…No.

7 Likes

Remove settlement names. If people want to name their settlements, they can put up signs. :fivehead:

8 Likes

I thought naming and shaming was an explicit violation of the published code of conduct. It’s not clear to me why this thread has been allowed to continue to fester. I’m a little bit disappointed by the moderators and devs here, but I’ll attribute it to people being AFK during the holiday season.

I think it’s time to close this thread.

6 Likes

Hopefully that’s the case

All present know this thread is a violation and don’t seem to care too much. I’m not a doctor, but it seems like the playerbase might be upset.
(note: I don’t care much either and would like to see this fire burn as long as possible so it can maybe get noticed)

6 Likes

So, basically, what’s being discussed in this thread ?

Maybe we should re-direct things there. :wink:

4 Likes

Please move any further discussion on resolving this issue to DM. The system may not be perfect, but don’t tear each other apart because of it. Constructive suggestions are always welcome for ways on making things better, so issue like this don’t happen again, let alone make it to the forums in clear violation of the Code of Conduct.