Mythical magical creature contest

MYTHICAL MAGICAL CREATURE CONTEST

Calling all builders who want to enter to build a Beautiful Creature in it’s natural environment with a chance to win 10 Million in game coin.

Date: Nove. 14 - New Years Day

Plots: 5x5x5

1st Place: 10 Milion

2nd Place: 5 Million

3rd Place: 2 Million

4th Place: 1 Million

5th Place: 800 K

6th Place: 500 K

7th Place: 250 K

8th Place: 100 K

9th and on item
Prizes

Each contestant will receive on plotting a free set of one of all the chisels plus lattice, un chisel and transformation.

Judging on:

1. Originality
  2. Creativity
  3. Use of space

So get your creative juices flowing and create your best build and win 10 Million.

Contact Izzabel or Hazzard with any questions you may have.

7 Likes

cant wait to see all the builds all judging will be done in a point system so no funny stuff will go on
hope to see alot of players with nice intresting builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

i will build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can we do more than 5x5 please?

1 Like

@Izzabell count me in :smiley:

i have a few question if i may:

1. we are free to pick the place to build where we want? there is no contest area with few spots to build?

2. contest beacon - builder or build name?

3. do we need to put portal from valhalla hub to our contest build?

1 Like

sorry cant really do any bigger need to make sure there is enough space for all players to fit everything in

1 Like

1.ask me or izzy in game we will give you a spot.
2.build name is fine we can see your name on the beacon
3.no you do not need to put a portal there is a portal to contest area in mid of Valhalla portal hub.

2 Likes

she said your good to come bye and plot a spot for the competition

We have decided to allow 5x5x6 now so you can go 6 high from road…:slight_smile:

1 Like

We a c huge Contest area plotted roads. We have a portal to middle of area for you. You would plot your 5x5x6 H in the area allowed and we have signs to number and wrote names on. In the Valhalla Hub is a Building Comp portal. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

5 w 5 L and 6 high now

2 Likes

MYTHICAL MAGICAL CREATURE CONTEST

Calling all builders who want to enter to build a Beautiful Creature in it’s natural environment with a chance to win 10 Million in game coin.

Date: Nove. 14 - New Years Day

Plots: 5x5x5

1st Place: 10 Milion

2nd Place: 5 Million

3rd Place: 2 Million

4th Place: 1 Million

5th Place: 800 K

6th Place: 500 K

7th Place: 250 K

8th Place: 100 K

9th and on item
Prizes

Each contestant will receive on plotting a free set of one of all the chisels plus lattice, un chisel and transformation.

Judging on:

Originality
Creativity
Use of space

We will be judging on a points systems for all categories so if you do bad in one place you can do good in others and still win . We wont know the results untill we have all votes in for each .
So get your creative juices flowing and create your best build and win 10 Million.

Contact Izzabel or Hazzard with any questions you may have.

1 Like

Valhalla is calling all oortians to join the mythical magical creature contest :flushed: here its reaching all the way out from YouTube to get all of our attention! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

8 day left in builkding compition please make sure to finish build before new years day good luck all and happy holidays :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Building Contest winners are in please check our discord for the results and check the chest/request basket for your winngs thank you all for entering .
thank you all for entering this year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww that is now a bit disappointing. It is a public art-building contest but the winners aren’t announced in public :disappointed: i would have loved to know it. There had been a lot of very creative and beautiful creatures built there, just like your little froggy.

4 Likes

I agree.
Was looking forward to results and winning builds screenshots here.
Will you consider making it public?
I’m going to visit the site again anyway, but it would be great to see announcement here.

4 Likes

i dont want players on the fourms to troll contestents about not winng or they should not have won i think the players who dont want others to know that they placed last would also like that its ok if you go ask them yourself if you really want to know who got under 4th place

1 Like

1st.marcel
2nd.toots
3rd.hatchet
4th.dreamin
forgot to add it here sorry

5 Likes

pics will be added in discord for other to see soon