Natural Colours Of Blocks - Objective Not Completing

Hiya, just a quick one to say that I’ve noticed an incident where the “Natural Colours Of Blocks” objective does not appear to be completing for me.

I’ve done a search for that name and couldn’t see a known issue for this, so am logging the incident as is.

Here’s an image of eight different colours of (Twisted) trunk and (various) foliage, to show that I’ve met the requirements. Neither bullet has checked off.

(lamps used to ensure the colours show through)

Is it possible there’s a hidden meaning that I didn’t see? Or is this an error?

Best
MMM

Think you need to have them all in your characters inventory at once… but not 100% sure

Didn’t even know there was such an objective :grinning:
Passed this one unnoticed long ago, I think.
As Soju suggested, take one or more of each in your characters inventory.
That should do the trick.

unfortunately that’s how I got the foliage on the shelf … :weary:

It needs to be all one type, and I notice your foliage in the pic is a mix of lush and waxy. Try it with all lush or all waxy and it should do the trick.

1 Like

To be fair, if that’s the case it should really state that … :smirk:

EDIT - And everyone that said to put it in the inventory, cheers, that’s worked with the twisted.

Still, think the wording on this one might be able to do with a little nudge. :thumbsupall: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree the objective could be clearer, but I’m a copy editor and I think that about all the objectives. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehehe … fair.

Still, as an update, I now have ten different waxy foliage and it’s not triggered. :frowning:

I went “big” just in case it decided that yellow and warm yellow are just … yellow …

EDIT - The shop had mixed lush and exotic in the waxy store… gr. All good. :thumbsupall:

2 Likes

Glad you got it sorted!