Natural Prop Concepts

Foiled by the Swedes too!!

My honor want stand this!

3 Likes

We call them snowbells in austria. Not sure Bout germany though

2 Likes

From the WIki: The word “Snowdrop” may be derived from the German Schneetropfen (Snow-drop), the tear drop shaped pearl earrings popular in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to seeing more variation of props. The art in this game is spot on

1 Like

These props concepts are looking really good. I can’t wait to see them modelled and in the game, with different colors for every planet!

2 Likes

love what youve done but please give @Minyi the final pass over. the style of her art, especially regarding the props and such (and the giant ones from a while back) is just too unique and amazing feeling to look at.

it could also work under exploration skills set to be a harvester. perhaps you could earn a skill that let you simply Pick them and place them, and the farther in you go the longer you can keep them without replanting them before they expire (wilt) or maybe the distance you can carry them before they die. with the end result being able to transplant them between worlds.

Maybe been able to create a greenhouse room.

So you have to create a room with the resource biome conditions, one way is to have a machine generate the condiitons, or you having to set the room so it is like a grass/rock/sand/etc biome, and then transporting it through a portal or warp to a similar room in the place you want to place it.

After having it acclimatize to the planet/biome conditions, so it can be put anywhere you like. I guess you can do that by a skill, crafting it or just an allotted time in the greenhouse room.

8 Likes

The greenhouse/mini-biome idea is very cool, definitely something I would like to see in game!

4 Likes