Naughty Shopping!

Hey everyone!

We have so many great shopping options in iLLumiNaughty and we invite you to come check us out!

We are always welcoming builders who are looking to open their store in a city rather than a mall. Looking for a mall? We have one of those as well! There are about 9 shop spaces available out of 142 spaces, so get one while you can! Not looking for a mall or a store? Maybe you just want to portal to a busy location rather than invest in running multiple shops? Well, we have Naughty Village, where you can have a portal built in a unique, one of a kind shop front.

We never charge for plots or portals, and we are conveniently the US East Ultima and TNT planetary hub for Trior. Not to mention we have portals to just about everywhere else!

Whether you’re a customer looking for great shopping options, or a shop keeper looking for traffic, iLlumiNaughty has it all!

Have a great weekend! If anyone is looking for co-op plots don’t forget to reach out!

3 Likes

I am now the proud owner of a shop in Naughty Mall. :hugs: The Yellow hall’s where all the cool folk hang. :joy: Seriously, though, am looking forward to decorating it. I’ve got my bricks baking away. :grin:

1 Like