Need a cleaner?

Do you have a road that needs clearing out?

Are you so busy that you don’t have time to clean up all the dirt rock and who knows what all?

Well your in luck. I am taking a short brake on my opera house and do so much farming I rather clean stuff from plotted areas then to spend 3 hours farming the same spot of dirt :joy:

Message me on here or my discord mrs_star

The only thing I want from clearing areas is the stuff I farm :blush:

But also don’t expect it gone in just 1 day depending the size you want your plotted areas cleaned :joy:

6 Likes

I was hoping you meant a real world cleaner! :grin:

3 Likes

@cagian Well funny you say that… my IRL job is cleaning houses and running arenas for people :joy:

5 Likes

Anyone need stuff cleaned up :blush:

i need…i have a huge area for clearing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I, too, enjoy clearing plotted areas, if you ever need a hand clearing something feel free to let me know

4 Likes

Your area is cleared hope you like it :grin: thanks for calling on Phantom cleaning service :joy: if you need me again let me know anytime

3 Likes

Very good Work everything is cleared!

2 Likes

got 250 new plots to clear

3 Likes

Thanks to @MrsStar for clearing out a huge chunk of land at my new build on Dhuskhaven! She was quick, thorough and friendly! Thanks again, MrsStar!

9 Likes

Big shout out to @MrsStar . She cleared out almost 700 plots within 24hrs! Great service you are providing! Thank you so much for being friendly, helpful, fast and energetic!

9 Likes

I asked @MrsStar to clean an underground area, she was done and every single block was gone before I had even hoped she could begin! :smile: Thankyou for fast service, MrsStar!

3 Likes

Are you still looking to diggy, diggy hole? I have much digging on Seginiakai.

5 Likes

Mmmmm lovin’ some dwarfcore :crazy_face:

These guys are great.

3 Likes

official vid

3 Likes

also this one is perfect for mining/building

3 Likes

There is a Church of Windrose at Gigg, inside are some of the lyrics lol

4 Likes

well done and also dont forget if u need exp message MrsStar <3

3 Likes