Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

I’d have to say yes :slight_smile: we are not demanding… More trying to overwhelm them with cuteness and pleading :pray: :pleading_face: hahah

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Where is this post, I want to see!

To be completely fair if all the communication about future stuff in a month can be summarized in that, I wouldn’t maybe call the community demanding for wanting to know just a bit more what’s coming.

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

@Mayumichi I believe this is what people are talking about

1 Like

Oh my that’s juicy, thanks to both of you!

Am I decoding this right?

1 Like

Also inventory size on that is bigger than normal. Also the title of the file suggests bigger storage.

It just gets better, wait, I’m just finishing a new storage area… :smiley: Did I just waste a ton of white rock making these…

1 Like

You can never have enough storage in this game :grinning:

4 Likes

@Mayumichi You missed that the hammers are different in color…suggesting that it is a new material. Others have stated that first, I am just repeating.

It’s an oortstone hammer. Someone was using it in testing already. Also stats are posted somewhere on the forums for it. I think it was @RedY3 that used it but I could be completely wrong on that.

Oh you’re right, they looked like deco oortstone so I skimmed over them, but now I realise we don’t have oortstone tools :laughing:

Yup I was wrong. Was Nightstar

2 Likes

If you look at the chart, it’s sooo wrong. A couple years out of date.

The link there is to the original thread from 2017. I wouldn’t mind a seismic hammer, though!

True i got one from a dev in testing but i dont have access to it anymore (testing servers wiped out).

I fear the hunger for Dev Art hunger is returning! quick @the-moebius fetch the restraints before it gets ugly!

if only a dose of that sweet sweet dev art was around to sate it.

2 Likes

Pssst

Sorry @Minyi kinda stole em from your blog :sweat_smile:

Also note I got these from Minyis website so there’s no guarantee on these unless one of the devs says something about them.

18 Likes

I love the paint, scarfs, and those winter beam like decorations!

The green monster might just be sated… For now :wink:

2 Likes

How bout now?

But remember it’s just concept art from her blog. So don’t get too excited about any of it yet

17 Likes