Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

these puppy’s are dying only dev art can cure them

the have a rare case off devartitis
when they do not see dev art every month they stop eating
if they dont get a cure soon ill send em to the boundless studio’s

11 Likes

Dammit… these post just made me buy a puppy!!!.. geez, give ‘em some dev art before I end up with more animals!!!

11 Likes
  1. james looks at all those pictures
  2. he talks to minyi and jess
  3. next update we get a surprise: cats and dogs in boundless

warp wraith and fight overhaul will have to wait…

9 Likes

Or they just shake their head at how demanding this community is. @lucadeltodecso already showed screenshots to potential new items coming to the game what two weeks ago tops.

1 Like

Ah come on its all done comically… Its not like we are going to march with our totems and slings if they dont upload some spoilers… Or are we? :joy:

Seriously though no pressure here… Done for the fun of it because we all just love boundless (and its devs). I truly hope they dont feel pressured because of it.

Take your times devs :heart::grin:

9 Likes

Yeah, I’d never want to pressure them so do apologize if it was taken that way, just saw it as a bit of fun silliness. :slight_smile:

Looks more like we’d be marching with our pets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Which might do the trick… if I go full Cat Lady here (“Ooohh, see how cute Fiona is… and here is a kitten pic! And wait, watch this video!!”) I think most folks would do about anything to shut me up. :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s confirmed, pitchforks will be in the next testing! Torches will however not receive an overhaul, and won’t be throw-able :pensive:

Edit: “Sarcasm. Because apparently we’re doing that now”- Archer.

2 Likes

Sure the first couple of times a post like this is made but if it continually gets made, is it really done comically at that point.

Tho I will say throwable torches would have been nice from the get go if this game. Would have made some things easier

Wow, a few pictures of some fluffy kittens and puppies sent in good humour is now considered demanding!! :exploding_head: … my apologies to all those at Wonderstruck who felt pressured, I can assure you that was not my intention and will try and refrain from posting such things on this forum in the future.

2 Likes

I stand by my kitten…

8 Likes

12 Likes

I’d have to say yes :slight_smile: we are not demanding… More trying to overwhelm them with cuteness and pleading :pray: :pleading_face: hahah

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Where is this post, I want to see!

To be completely fair if all the communication about future stuff in a month can be summarized in that, I wouldn’t maybe call the community demanding for wanting to know just a bit more what’s coming.

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

@Mayumichi I believe this is what people are talking about

1 Like

Oh my that’s juicy, thanks to both of you!

Am I decoding this right?

1 Like

Also inventory size on that is bigger than normal. Also the title of the file suggests bigger storage.

It just gets better, wait, I’m just finishing a new storage area… :smiley: Did I just waste a ton of white rock making these…

1 Like