Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

You can never have enough storage in this game :grinning:

4 Likes

@Mayumichi You missed that the hammers are different in colorā€¦suggesting that it is a new material. Others have stated that first, I am just repeating.

Itā€™s an oortstone hammer. Someone was using it in testing already. Also stats are posted somewhere on the forums for it. I think it was @RedY3 that used it but I could be completely wrong on that.

Oh youā€™re right, they looked like deco oortstone so I skimmed over them, but now I realise we donā€™t have oortstone tools :laughing:

Yup I was wrong. Was Nightstar

2 Likes

If you look at the chart, itā€™s sooo wrong. A couple years out of date.

The link there is to the original thread from 2017. I wouldnā€™t mind a seismic hammer, though!

True i got one from a dev in testing but i dont have access to it anymore (testing servers wiped out).

I fear the hunger for Dev Art hunger is returning! quick @the-moebius fetch the restraints before it gets ugly!

if only a dose of that sweet sweet dev art was around to sate it.

2 Likes

Pssst

Sorry @Minyi kinda stole em from your blog :sweat_smile:

Also note I got these from Minyis website so thereā€™s no guarantee on these unless one of the devs says something about them.

18 Likes

I love the paint, scarfs, and those winter beam like decorations!

The green monster might just be satedā€¦ For now :wink:

2 Likes

How bout now?

But remember itā€™s just concept art from her blog. So donā€™t get too excited about any of it yet

17 Likes

These were SO cool.

Absolutely love allā€¦ and especially the winged and snowflake headpieces! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Soooo, titans might be machines basically!

Would explain why we now have circuit board blocks :wink:

3 Likes

Love Vincent Callebautā€™s architecture

@FireAngelDth I had no idea @Minyi had a blog like that! Thanks for pointing it out! Oooooooh my glob these concepts look awesome, Iā€™m drolling like the evacuation pipe of a chemical plant.

If we get the bottom-right head-piece, Iā€™m totally getting it! It looks like it could work all-year-round.

Same for the lighted garlands. I just hope from the bottom of the stone that pumps mud in my veins that these garlands wouldnā€™t require some stupid component that only appears during Oortmas like the Halloween seeds, so that we could craft these any time of the year.
Please, PLEASE, devs, donā€™t do something like the spooky orbs again! PLEASE, I beg you! Iā€™ll send you cookies if you donā€™t! I swear I will.

Also, the Titans concept art could totally work with something like dungeons.

We could get something higher than rift/blink/umbris weapons as loot from these mobs.

4 Likes

So we got the starry eyes and glasses. :thinking: Christmas scarves confirmed :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Omg those wing head gears :heart_eyes: I want wings for my Fae character, these are so perfect I want to cry!!

2 Likes

Nice find; thanks for sharing.

I just hope if any more of these are implemented, Iā€™ll have some way of knowing beforehand if theyā€™re tintable or not so I donā€™t waste anymore cubits.

1 Like

Totally love all of these ā€¦and those garlands! I hope we get some of them :heart_eyes: These are my favs:

yesss

5 Likes