What is being worked on for the next few updates?

Lol 8 days old and we already want more…time to walk the dog…hahaha

4 Likes

Dying? Pfft. Content is just gobbled up as soon as it’s added. Does that constitute dying?

Excited to see the game be more fleshed out and more things added.

I think there’s a pretty big difference in the small updates we’ve gotten the last few patches and the big patches we’ve gotten.

3 Likes

I kinda hope the oort equipment is OP, when compared to the other gems. I was looking at the stats on the stuff we currently have and it’s :slightly_frowning_face: to see that newer/better equipment isn’t much better than the lower level equipment. The damage/point spread should be greater.

Iron equipment should be a huge improvement over stone or wood.
Gold and silver should be huge improvements over iron.
Titanium should kick all their rears.
Gem equipment should be absolutely amazing.
Lucent gear should make you a T7 ninja.
Oort equipment should make you feel like a Mythical Oortian God.

9 Likes

They give us something then get tell us, we are abusing the toy. Not how they wanted us to play with it!

1 Like

they should be as powerful as this hammer!

as well open portals to places with out using conduits!

5 Likes

Ummmm, yeah

Get’cher hype on! :sob:

4 Likes

Lol, can I be fat thor? He is my favorite thor.

8vnih78ZeNTu3BOCrn

3 Likes

if you try hard enough…NO!!! because we cant decide weight of our character!!!

1 Like

I’d like it if the Oort hammers gave you a chance of Oort drops from mining blocks… even if just from lucent seams on exos… :thinking: Make it more worth investing in it, if you could end up with more than you started with.

6 Likes

Building with oort hammers like

19 Likes

Qi7QpqIltCbfO

5 Likes

I’m far more interested in what looks like it could be some sort of sorting system for storage. (unless there is a new source of oort coming)

Looks like it could have been sorted by colour/type!

Plus, is that some new blocks in there?

I thought those were thorns at first, but they are not. Too regularly spaced. Don’t recognise the 2 blocks to the right of those either.

The purple box with the ridges?

The mesh-like container on the right, and if I’m not mistaken, the same container with mould and foliage in it.

The block to the right of the meat has a posing citizen on each side, the one next to it (and below that one) has a design I’ve not noticed either.

Interesting!

1 Like

I think I could have worded that better, I mean, I’m all for a bit of alliteration, but that’s just silly :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Say that 5 times fast…

‘that 5 times fast’

:blush::grin::nerd_face:

Sorry, couldn’t help myself

3 Likes

I think @james was going to type “auto crafting for tables and machines” in here but changed his mind.

2 Likes

I did clock the pump fake…

This is loong overdue

1 Like

I wonder how many of us saw that and just sat waiting. And waiting. And. Waiting . And then like a slice of cake in night time fridge, just disappeared.

1 Like

Can we connect to the test servers now? I had tried a couple times and I always get the servers are being updated message. Figured there weren’t open at the moment.