What is being worked on for the next few updates?

Just wondering if there is any indication from the devs as to what is coming up?

Not seen an updated road map for a while.

We know the warp wraith is ‘coming soon’, but any hints on anything else?

10 Likes

Multiple hints at new storage.

Lighting changes.

Maybe some new blocks.

5 Likes

I like the “here’s your new toy, have fun” approach we currently have.

3 Likes

Player owned/managed worlds :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Titans??? Pwease!!!

3 Likes

A new chat system pleaaaaaase.

I just had two people PM me while I was standing there & I wasn’t getting their messages. I had my chat window open. I had no idea they PMd me. When I logged into the game after dinner, I got a ton of messages all at once. Seems like talk & shout work fine, but PMs are delayed :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

I was wondering too

2 Likes

all we can do is just wait… hopefully not too long tough.

You guys should remember that theres older dev art and ideas but mostly those prolly are dumped cause its easy to get ideas “this would be cool” than but those in to the game.

1 Like

They promised the hunter at the start of the year. #sooon. … Xd

But my guess is that they have balancing issues

2 Likes

PMs are one of my current peeves, as they’re way too ineffective to actually communicate, yet they’re the only means in the game to communicate between planets.

I really wish we could get some sort of mail system that works just like it does in MMOs, which would also allow C.O.D shipments of items, or just regular items alongside a message.

It’d make some trade deals a lot easier to do across timezones, at least.

7 Likes

I’m thinking they might be assessing and reevaluating their game plans, since it’s gone quiet :thinking:

There has been a lot of complaints from people.

2 Likes

If I could give more than one heart to this I would. Since I can’t though, I’ll just reply with a bunch of these:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Yep, this, though they’d have to make it where you had to go to someone’s mailbox to do it - otherwise, I’d abuse it myself, it would be too tempting when on an exo. :wink: :smiling_imp:

Types item message or, if only COD allowed, COD message for 1c to friend Janna

“Hey stick this on our shelf, will ya? Thanks! Inventory full here on the exo again, haha!”

… Though I guess they could always make it like a few thousand coin minimum and take a 10% cut of it to charge a fee to exploiters like me? :thinking:

Yeah, I figured it’d only work from mailbox to mailbox, this further increasing the use for one.

1 Like

So if we go off of past updates, generally speaking when they go this silent, something big has generally started to be worked on. Exo planets. The farming update before it hit test. The big forge change way back in December.

This is top shelf speculation but based off what James has said in the past (little updates in between big updates) I think we might be getting ready to see a new game expanding system deployed to test in the coming weeks.

What that is going to be :man_shrugging: Might not be the case at all but if we follow comments made in the past and how they have said they want to deploy updates, I think this is a logical conclusion to come to.

Now what system could that be? :thinking:

From Luca’s recent post, it looks like we will soon be getting a new material to create gear with & new blocks to build with:

7 Likes

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I like that. I like that a whole bunch.

wait did you gloss over all the storage hints on purpose?!

That looks like new storage system!

@Kirinvar called it out in that thread though as did @Nightstar.

Imo that’s a big reveal. Something the community has been definitely asking for for quite some time.

3 Likes

New building stuff is always a win! :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe t8 gem?

It’d make me happier if it had a shield in the picture lol

1 Like

Would be so cool to have wrist, neck, and feet slots added to characters. Like on skyrim, we could equip a bracelet to wrist that when activated makes a spark powered shield in front of us that last for a few seconds and has to recharge before use again. Not a slow recharge but a recharge for reuse. like a overheat system.

like so for example:

4 Likes