Need a new city to explore :D

I will come check it out :smiley:

1 Like

VERY COOL… it’s like something you want to see in a dream

1 Like

Very pretty :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks I’m glad you liked it! Still a lot to be done but it’s starting to take shape :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t find it

Hmm… Does this help? It’s on the higher portal level. I think it’s directly above the Raxxa portal.

Have you visited the Cookie Kingdom on houchus? It’s so wonderful and diverse, with only 4 million until great city status! :smiley: Acessable via tnt houchus and literally every portal hub with a portal to houchus. @BabyCookie is the builder.

1 Like

Yes i have been there :smiley:

1 Like

Come to Brown Town (Finata)! We have mega fun happy times… unless I’m there - then it’s super unfriendly frowny times :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have been there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was pretty cool. I made it all the way to the tippy top :slight_smile: I like the gemstone.

2 Likes

I realize that I have seen a lot of the bigger cities. Maybe I should be asking to see some of the smaller builds. I have one but its not ready for the public.

1 Like

Come see our small little village. Down by shore with pauly through tnt gyosha planet portal.

1 Like

My exploration partner says about me “There is all this cool stuff over here and she gets drawn to the poop emoji with corn in it” lol I went to go check to see what it was made of and its mud… good choice LOL :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s our pride and joy. It’s name is Morey.

Also you can grapple everywhere. The entire place is closed in by glass.

3 Likes

so that’s why ya’ll wear brown colored pants…

Awesome, glad you were able to find it and that you liked it! Thanks for visiting!

we’re not very big and still developing, but you can visit us in Halimar II on Maryx. You can take the Delver’s Brew portal on the PS Biitula hub

I have been here a few times :smiley: I didn’t recognize the name but I’ve been here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

via my little hub (park, TNT megahub) you can visit the lovely city of Caldera and the wonderful treetop palace.

if you go just east from caldera a little you will come across the gem that is reclaimed ruins, which has an amazing underground section

2 Likes