Need a Premium currency

Very easy solution:

You have your character based Kubits and die account wide. First you will use character Kubits, if you need more for transaction, you can use the account Kubits.

So a new character cannot fill the global pool, but every character can use the shared bits.
If you want, you can implement a function to use account Kubits by skipping character’s Kubits (so you can chose which to use).

Just an idea.

1 Like

Everyone is talking about a money sink but couldn’t that be the ability to buy cubits… maybe take the real money price and multiply it by 10x and that be the price you spend in coins… 10x is reasonable in my opinion because I’m not swimming in coins like some of these old scrooge mcducks here…

Ok you wont, but others will.

People love to find loopholes.

Or make it so bought cubits are account wide. So you can use them on any char, and keep their personal cubits if you want.

Exactly what I said. You can use bought Kubits globally, on each character. If a character is low on personal Kubits you just use the bought ones.

the optical things like Appearance token, and the wearable items such as mask should just all be in an extra Account wide inventory.

if you buy 1 Mask, then only 1 character can wear that mask, but it should be possible to transfer it to other characters.

Please no premium currency, i actually like the fact that you can even buy cosmetical stuff without paying $/€.

4 Likes

No. No. No. No. Where is the dislike button?

4 Likes

Honestly I would agree on the cosmetics. Just let us buy all of them and switch between them on chars ;p

1 Like