Need alot of bark any tips?

im running down the item list one by one
got metals and gems
got wood and leaves
then made nails charcoal buckets cogs …
at moment i need bark
i want for each thing i can make a huge stock and i wonna do it fast
so are there bark farms our how can i collect bark the fastest and what do i need to bring as tools

1 Like

It think t3 planets were best for bark if I remember correctly.

1 Like

There’s a couple of bark and sap farms at TNT Alcyon

1 Like

There should be some T6 horizontal lustrous/bark farms around, but I don’t know which ones are still active.
You can check this thread, but I don’t know if it’s still up to date:

Chromis I (T3) has a vertical (no-grapple) lustrous/bark farm just outside of the Welcome Center as well.

2 Likes

Do you need some help?

1 Like

In the Himalayas of the Gardas, the farm for bark, sap and wood is right there. Please do it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have a vertical sap and bark farm at the Valhalla farm hub. There’s 6 huge trees and you can regen all 6 with 2 bombs. One for bottom half one for top half. There’s signs with directions for regening.

2 Likes

so I used one full forged axe on a T3 and a T6 and got almost the same results, would definitely recommend going T3 to save yourself the aggravation

2 Likes

Correct the drop rate is the same. I remember this from like 2 years ago when talking to a buddy about it. But that was long ago. Thanks for the test. :+1::+1::ok_hand::beers:

1 Like

Benchmark from the Horizontal farms. They are safe.

*15 minutes (1 speed brew): *

** 6.21 stacks of sap (5592)*
** 18.51 stacks of Lustrous Wood (16666)*
** 2.05 stacks of Bark (1852)*

Sell the Sap and get even more Bark :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Which Tier ?

1 Like

The horizontal farms are all T6, since that type of tree can only be found there…

Regards,

1 Like

Have you considered adopting a dog? :dog2:

10 Likes

Thats the way i Farm

Made two Tests both combined in one vid.
Both Tests 15 minutes long

https://youtu.be/6jabvkDLojM

1 Like