Need Coins

Hey,

as the title says, I need coins to purchase more ingredients for brews. Since the Paka’s Mining Planet is no longer accessible, there seems to be no more profitable mines or am I wrong?

Ask for your help, where are there still profitable mines for any metal and any precious stone and how do I reach these mines?

Thank you.

Ah the home worlds continue to be just fine as a baseline. Profits on mining are so high that you would have to be doing something HORRIBLY WRONG to be un-profitable.

What are you looking for specifically? There’s so much titanium it’s a waste of time. Alcyon will fill you up on copper and iron sooo fast. Precious metals are a little less common but available.

Diamonds McRib. Type change to rubies. Sapphires Houchus. Topaz Galan. You don’t really need any emeralds or amethyst but they’re out there.

1 Like

Theres also posts like mine where a t1 aoe tool that is low cost can efficiently make good money by selling what u mine… Buying Clay, Mud and Ash 1.3m of each!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This all sounds incredibly stressful and inconvenient.

Paka had a lot of great farming planets. I’m not sure if she had “the absolute maximum” of anything, though.

I’m not your therapist so I’ll skip giving you very basic advice about your mental health.

If you have half a million coins and three established shops, and you’re still stressed, consider slowing down a little. If it’s less stressful for you, farm coins instead of mats. Also spending a billion coins to stock a shop that is expected to have low or occasional turnover is … low priority.

Stock STR, Speed, and Revive. All consumed in heavy quantity at low and high level brews. As the shop gains ground add more esoteric stuff. :man_shrugging:

Most of your posts are very clear. Translator technology is good. Your attitude is particular but much of that is normal/reasonable in this kind of environment. The drive to be a completionist I mean, or the desire to “do everything”.

There’s plenty of people here willing to guide, help, even give. “I refuse to mine anywhere but the very best spots” and asking people to spoon feed them to you - that’s not a translator problem.

For maximum benefit in minimum time/effort - I do suggest you spend those hammers farming coins.

1 Like

I’ll add to what Nightstar said by saying this …

Very simply … when entertainment causes stress of any sort, no matter the reason , it is no longer entertainment.

That includes gaming.

Consider backing off on what is causing the stress in your game and find something that makes you laugh or smile.

As for coin, 500k really isn’t that bad. I often wander around with 20 - 30k.
I don’t worry about coin until I need hammers or bows.

I also do not like to hunt. Even though it’s -always- profitable. Try doing a T3 hunt with one other person. They’re not as rough as higher tiers.

If you just can’t do hunting … go back to the beginning. Many players do not want to farm for basic materials.

There are many ways to make coin that is not stressful. Trust me … I’m an older player. I get the stress part lol

5 Likes

naeah graciously saved paka’s diamond planet, Hyrule, actually. you can find a warp to it from either shindu tier or alcyon tnt hub I believe (might be another one though just check if I’m incorrect).

1 Like

Coins are really easy to come by and while Paka’s planets were decent, they aren’t the best or only ones out there if you are just trying to mine and earn coin.

I made roughly a million in coin in about 2 hours on my sovereign from Topaz and Sapphire. I also sold a good amount of iron.

I used Paka’s planets A LOT … but in the end I found that even though they were good, there are a ton of planets that are easier to mine in much more concentrated amounts. I mined the top 5 planets for sapphires and topaz to compare them with my sovereign and I actually mined much more per hour on my sovereign due to the highly concentrated patches of it versus the sheer amount spread out over a planet.

You could also find a planet with a large amount of bitter beans to make some extra coin.

The Boundless Information Station is great to pick a planet to mine at.

Sapphire Planets
https://boundlessinfo.com/resources?pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&resourceId=13640

Topaz Planets
https://boundlessinfo.com/resources?pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&resourceId=13632

While the above is great just because they are at the top of this list doesn’t mean they are the best or most ideal for mining, but it does give you a rough idea.

1 Like

I was always curious. Do planets get…worse over time. Not specifically Paka’s. I always enjoyed my time there. But, do hot spots move, do they think out? Get replaced with other things? I always wodnered if if fresh planets were best.

1 Like

Also, I think it’s amazong when someone tries hard to work with their limitations and find fun anyway. I’m glad you are trying to work in yours and hope you find a solution. I imagine if you showed up for even an hour a week at one of the t3 hunts and just ran with them…not even fighting…just scooping up body drops…it would help alot. Take a few revive augments to help with the dead!

1 Like

So far as I can tell, the nodes do not move, but they do start regenning slower and slower the more you mine them. If you stop mining them for a while, they will fully regen over a couple of weeks back to the point they were at when they were fresh. I have one diamond planet with a very nice diamond spot that is locked to visitors so I can verify that I am the only one mining it. I mined it every day for about two weeks straight, and eventually it got very thin on resources. I tried leaving it alone for a couple days, and that was not sufficient to put it back like it was. It took about 2 weeks or so to go back to fully regened. Now I only mine it maybe twice a week, and it is always the same as it was fresh.

Note: I did not use any scientific method to determine this, and it is possible I am just crazy.

2 Likes

Have tested planet resource respawns thoroughly but that conversation would derail this thread even more.

3 Likes

This. On the initial post of my market I stated that preferably one shop per person shall be done or else it gets stressful and not maintainable. Same reason why I kept things easier and separated. Yesterday a person that had 2 shops contacted me he wants to let go of one because he can’t handle 2 and wants to focus on one. I recommend you to let go of the brew shop as that one is the bigger issue. Easy solution. I speak out the ultimatum also that no longer second shops will be allowed. Existing second shops are tolerated for now but nobody new will be allowed to do so. It’s against the non-pressure policy of the market and was only tolerated because I didn’t want to be too strict with people. I hate it, but I need to be a D from now on.