Need oort

It’s a bit of a double-edged sword, really. Hunters are reaping greater rewards for their Oort, but non-hunters are feeling the pinch with the increased prices. Unfortunately, it’s quite challenging to balance both aspects simultaneously. The situation is somewhat similar when it comes to metals and gems; the mining activity had slowed down due to the soaring prices. Now, I’ve noticed more folks dusting off their hammers and venturing out to hunt or mine to secure their coins since the prices increased. Nevertheless, there are still plenty of alternative activities to earn coins and afford the other essential resources. Boundless is constantly changing its market, which means that prices will always be changing.

2 Likes

As I said when you came to Storis to talk, artificially raising the prices is different than when price rises are driven by the hunters.

3 Likes

i really appreciate you giving me your honest opinion :heart: i made a poll asking the people, i understand that increasing prices can have effect in either good and bad, and i want to have it work both ways, this i cannot do alone

2 Likes

and you also have to bear in mind that making the game too much of a grind has already driven other players away.

2 Likes

Looks like 7:30pm Est on Siren

1 Like

It is. Just recently @Dwarftree was needing advanced mixer power coils. When he checked BUTT, the cheapest ones were 5k each. So as a fellow guild mate, I gathered the materials and made some for him, offering them at cost.
But then the next day, there was a listing in BUTT for the same coils at 2,200.

Prices have gone up on everything because there are less players working the trade. Basic economics: supply and demand. When the demand is higher than the supply, the prices go up.

4 Likes

but a wise person does not raise prices so high it kills the customer base

1 Like

even a wise person needs some feedback and information from his fellow players
and just because he WANTS to it doesnt mean its the right thing to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Grannies are very good at rapping knuckles when need be.

2 Likes

i can stil feel it xD

2 Likes

i was wondering what the heck wrt the price

As people continue to quit playing the price will continue to climb.
Eventually non-essential (convenience) portals will shut down in favor of the necessary ones.

1 Like

Glad I stocked up awhile back. But might have to start running some more T3 hunts again and bank a bunch more.

3 Likes

Someone mentioned running the price up a bit back. I hope that is not the case as i feel it will only hurt the new players trying to get up and running. They already did it to Machined iron.

3 Likes

orrt prices are up because less hunting and selling it .

1 Like

yes i need oort to i couldn’t sell them i need for my portals

As soon as I list it for sale, it’s gone in an hour or less…

How much oort do you need?

alot but i dont much coin atm

i have request backet available in Andsim Gaming Hub, throu dragon world hub and valhalla hub As Andsim