Need people to play with

I’ve been playing a little bit and I’ve noticed one thing: Nobody is ever online. I live in the US. Server not an issue but I like the one I’m on now. (I’ve found a great place to build) Please, if you play Boundless, comment here with some details (when you’re online, what server)

2 Likes

Hey KingCamo theres a bunch of people building on Lapas Settlement on Lapas - US East
Here would be a good place to start! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in hawig i often play and I’m alone too come and visit me in the coast near a freaking giant lake. how to find me? well serch for some lights and torches you will see a building somewhere arround with a little bridge in the lake.

Is there anybody online right now?

I had to go offline for a while

1 Like

Come on down to lapas! We’re starting a settlement where a bunch of players are starting to gather and would love to have you :smile: my steam Id is semiroundpizza8 if you want to add me, I can take you there and show you around

Hope to see you soon!

2 Likes

I’m usually on late at night eastern time when I play. I have been building on Vaisier.

1 Like

It would be a greate place for you to start there have Been 6 players 2 days in a row now

1 Like

Do you live where you spawned cas the spWn is random for all

1 Like

well then i will go to lapas and say hi, i would love to join you and show how big the world is

im on there now:)

I currently spend most of my time in sedatars and there are some others beacons nearby, but i never see the owners at all, I asume they still login but never really met them.

1 Like

Greetings fellow Sedatarian! You may see more of me once my pc is repaired.

1 Like

here a short poll to see on which server the most active player

which server do you play on?

Lapas is fairly active at the moment, and there is an active settlement there.

1 Like