Need pictures off killer machine setup's

i heard some dev talk in forum if we would like the sign system to function as glass like we do now but oficial version

1 Like

Yeah James was asking for opinions on chiselling glass too recently!

im so hoping once farming is off there back they look into all this smaller stuff we been asking for but if they wonna add more enemy’s im aboard

1 Like

The update info on the PlayStation site mentions a ‘dangerous creature’ that they have lined up. So it looks like Hunter is the next thing I would imagine.
But who knows what else they’re currently working on!

i hope the worms and the basher and those small pesky things for miners to deal with
they gonna screw up some robotic miners for sure :joy:

1 Like

Warp wraith. No longer called hunter. Also it’s a she :blush:

1 Like

Ill post mine when i get home. I like to call them the golden toilets.

There must be males too, unless they’re immortal or something :laughing: I prefer Warp Wraith! Much more fitting!

parthenogenesis for the win

1 Like

they are an entity taking a semi humanoid form cause they love the hunt and being hunted
instant dead has gotten boring over millions off years
there dead when killed is just what you perceive in that specific dimension

gender identification avoided pheww

1 Like

Went for a practical design with a central platform for smelting and slo mo recipes.
Coils not maximized around edge but is easier (for me) to mend quickly…trade off.
Large unside for spark lines etc and my one forge setup (unused).,

1 Like

1 Like

There are two levels of machines, one on top, one on bottom. All connected by 6 generators. 80 total I believe with 10 power coils each. ADULT on ALDER

@the-moebius Here’s my setup.
I think it matches your new build.
Has an ancient technology feel to it.
It’s a bit dungeony now with the update.

2 Likes