Need some forged Spanners

I’m looking for someone who could make me some customized spanners.

I need wear removal on them, durability and less energy drain on diamond spanners. That way I can use persisting pie and speed brew. :slight_smile:

It might be a less common request. I dont know what the price would be for them, but I would order 3SS for now.

I’ve made things like these, never sold them… If i finish my building project (or get to a good breaking point in it) I’ll pop over to my forge and see what I can whip up.

Hadn’t thought about it but with the amount of massive factories people have, some would likely like to repair them as quickly as possible…

Currently theres no spanner forger at SUNSET FORGE MARKET either. The person turned inactive but i got recently frequently asked for spanners as well. I dont think it would be a frequent sold product, but it still remains a very needed product.

I can pop you out these no problem if this works for you? This is with no skills on my forge skill page.

2 Likes

is what I have just in storage (what I’ve been using).
I can make better than that though. although Cap’s is probably pretty good :smiley:

1 Like

These are great :slight_smile: i will take them :+1:
What’s your prize sir? Can pick them up tomorrow (later today for me)

I got also a private offer so i would say after receiving and payment this case is closed.

1 Like

I dont need any coin for them. No problem for me to do a couple stacks for you.
I put them in the Liquid Breaker shop for you at Sunset Forge Market. You have your own shop stand that only you can access for them.

Thanks a lot my friend :slight_smile: though, i found a way to pay you :smirk:

Also for future references :stuck_out_tongue: You did it actually wrong with the shopstand. I assume it had been 3SS :slight_smile: but the way you put them on, anyone could have taken them for 0 coins. Either, don’t set a price, they appear hidden but with lock permision i can access the shopstand and take them out. Or set a price very high so nobody would take it, then it appears but i can simply take them out of the stand. Lock alone doesnt protect from regular purchase.

1 Like

Ok good to know. Glad you were able to get them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.