Negative xp?

what’s that about? got it when using free home warp from sanctum:

Oh, just figured it out: I opened reward boxes worth 15k in sanctum - looks like death penalty doesn’t work there, so it was deducted after I entered online world :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yup, that’s it.

Though, to be honest while on this topic, I feel like neither death penalty nor xp food buffs should affect reward boxes at all. :confused:

Just seems odd to me that you basically miss out on a reward experience gain if you don’t eat a XP food and you miss out on the experience if you have a penalty, too; making it “best” to actually save the rewards until you can have no penalty and use a xp food buff. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I agree - making rewards fixed and unaffected by in-game modifiers would be good.

3 Likes

XP food does not change the amount of xp you get from the coffers.

Also I’d be wary of opening coffers in sanctum @boundmore. I had to relog in order to get my cubits the few times I’ve done it. I don’t think we are actually supposed to open them there being as the sanctum is more or less offline.

2 Likes

I like it. I ALWAYS have an teaching pie up. I value exp much more than durability of fast regen or whatever. I haven’t used other pies for months.

I think they do… :slight_smile:

12.8k xp from that coffer would not level me up, but it DID with XP food buff, and you can see the XP gain was 25.6k (double of 12.8k).

4 Likes

I think it was like this but I heard that after xp buff got changed from time based this buff did start to effect to coffers.

It defiitely does! Thats why i save up my coffers if i run out of teaching pies - never open them without!

Ahh yea. Definitely before the pie change it didn’t work. I never tested it after the pie changes since they became useless to me.

1 Like