Network Issues causes lost Plots

So I bought two sets of 80 plots to secure this piece of land we are building on. I was having network issues at the time, ping going anywhere from 100ms to 500+ and saying unplayable. I didn’t really realize this was a problem, until I noticed that I kept placing the same plot area over and over and it wouldn’t take. I figured it is a network issue, and I just kept trying until it did. However, I then noticed that my counter for # of plots placed kept going up, but I had no plots to show for it.

Has anyone else noticed this when internet becomes shaky? I am really disappointed since I paid money for the cubits. I opened a ticket with support, so I hope it gets resolved. But if the plot counter is client side and doesn’t wait for an acknowledgement from server before incrementing, I could see how this happens.

Regards,
BullMag

Your plots are more than likely underground where you cant see then, but using the plot remover you’ll be able to find them with some effort

1 Like

I thought that may be the case too, but it’s over water and I looked underneath as much as I could with no luck. Also, if that were the case, wouldn’t the spot show as reserved but not beaconed?

Then a Player might have a bacon deep underground

1 Like

I was saying if the spot is beaconed anywhere, then the spot I am trying to capture would show as reserved. However, I was losing plots and it wasn’t reserving, or beaconing anything. It was actually decrementing my plot count, but still showing that area as untouched (not reserved or beaconed).