Neverending Adventures

Anyone else want to be able to travel the Boundless universe infinitely?

Endless planets to explore and the ability to teleport back to our home at any point?

6 Likes

Would be cool if you could somehow enter a planetary “seed” number to generate a world for exploration only… the “seed” would be a Boundless Glyph sequence, similar to Stargate.

You would be unable to plot on these worlds, but could whip your Boundless “ender chest” or “temporary base” for storage needs.

Probably be smaller than a regular planet and disappear when you leave or something.

I don’t know if the servers could handle it though. And you’d probably have to have limits for how many you could spawn in a day or something.

Endless Planets that are just 1-2 regions?

They are called exos.

6 Likes

I’d like to see so many planet’s that it would be near impossible for one portal network to span them all.
Then instead of all the networks compeating for a small planetary system they could spread out and specialize in diforant regains.

7 Likes

gonna help once pop comes.

pop = player owned planets

3 Likes

Can’t visit exos whenever I want and they are gated behind coin.

1 Like

Why you so poor? :snail:

1 Like

Yeah, but exo reruns that don’t bring undiscovered colors to the table can be disappointing… imagine entering the glyph sequence:

Toaster
Cuttletrunk
Toaster
Spiral
IO thingie
Spiral

BOOM! You warp to a planet with black gleam and foliage everywhere. And so can anyone else if you share the sequence.

This sounds like NoMansSky

2 Likes

No Man’s Sky meets Dot hack

3 Likes

If you or anybody seeing this ever want to go, post in the exo thread you want to go to - though my time on weekdays is limited I’ll try to work out a time to take you (6-9 pm EST is best for me) and I know others are willing to help as well. :slight_smile: I want to do more with being a taxi now since I know that the coin is a lot for many folks, and I’m going a lot anyways.

2 Likes

First you have to complete a quest chain for your luck dragon permit.

IMG_0088

4 Likes

But when tho? Could take months still, we don’t know since we aren’t hearing anything about what’s in development and of the things we do know how things are going, I so wish that was different, sigh…

1 Like

as far as I know they are working on the settings

Any idea how long that is still gonna take?

I mean, are we talking soon as in the Deluxe Upgrade for PS4 soon or? :smiley:

Yes I think it would be nicer to just have general planets that just show and go away… all tiers and easy to get to so people can just explore and enjoy. like even a 5 or so that sit around for weeks before going away, etc. Exo are nice but feel too harsh and higher tier versus just lower and more casual feel.

I very recently asked about this. The response was basically – the main thing that is missing is everything around payments and starting/stopping the worlds. Basically the admin side. Unfortunately this often can take more time than the gameplay part.

3 Likes

This is nice of you to offer. I’m ok for now though.

1 Like

No eta atm

1 Like