Nevermind This

I’m just a ghost, so I can’t hurt you anymore…

If you really wanted to give your treasure trove of materials away to someone, you can have that someone give you access to a beacon with a TON of open storage space, with a single beacon plot that you can use temporarily to place a beacon and pull everything from the reclaim storage, then deposit manually into their storage containers. It’d be time consuming, but not necessarily nerve wracking.

Not sure what part of this you found incomprehensible.

You wasn’t specific enough. Are you now without a pc? What’s the deal there? If you’re without a PC, do you not have any friends you can visit?

I NO LONGER HAVE MY LOGIN DEVICE AND I HAVE 0 FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES IN MY MISERABLE LIFE. There ya go. :+1:

@majorvex on second thought, just close this please. I can already see it was a bad idea to create this topic; the ultimate product will be the furthest from my intentions.

I should already know better than to create a topic here any longer.

Closed at OP’s request.

No problem.

Just a quick fyi: I believe James can transfer your beacon to another player. I think you have to both be present in-game while he’s there, if I remember correctly. I’d send him a PM, if you haven’t already.

1 Like