New Berlyn Expansion

Come set up shop in the new side of New Berlyn!

Due east of New Berlyn City, the Blackstone District of New Berlyn is the place to be for new and experienced players alike!

Find great priced shops at the heart of Berlyn’s Industrial district, and set up shop in one of our very limited public spark plots!

Set your shop up right across from the new beautiful open portal hub and get direct access to your home from anywhere on Berlyn! 10 single hop portals and 4 double hop hubs available to set up RIGHT AWAY.

This expansion will act as an intersection for all of the amazing points of interest on Berlyn, and now you can stake your claim to a piece of this hub.

Plot token holders will be granted full permissions of their established plot, with limited access to the free spark plots!

Future home of the famed RP guild, The Illuminoorti! Recruitments starting Soon ™

11 Likes

Someone’s a Bolton fan I see…

1 Like

cool will definitely check this city out when i have the time

do i hear shoppp shoppp shop spaceeee?! i want to make a shop :smile:

1 Like

i am there now, wow looks realy good, that some next level building skills lol

I bought one of the 3x2 portal tokens but it turns out the portal is too small for the distance :frowning: (stupid me forgot to check)
If anyone wants the token, let me know and I’ll hand it over!

The build is looking even better than last time I visited! Those guardian/knight statues are amazing :smiley:

Very impressive indeed :heart_eyes:

This type of Bolton fan? :rofl:

3 Likes

haha whutttt?!

What size portal do you require, I’m sure accommodations can be made.

@lucadeltodecso my friend will be elated to know that a dev recognized his flayed man banner!

Its 4 hops so its probably costs more to run than I can afford right now. Once I get my hunting character levelled up I’ll have a better supply of oortstone and I’ll come back! :slight_smile:

Hello, I just purchased one of the plots but not sure what to do with the location marker that I received. Yes I am a newb. My name is Saadia17 and I am at the location. Very nice area also, love it.

Hold on to that token for now, it shows that you first claimed the spot. At an agreed upon time, I will turn over the plot to you for development.

@james can we please add a feature for purchase a beacon token for beacon ownership in the future? That wold make the process of selling plots in town considerably easier.

Ok thanks, I will prob log in a little anyway I guess you can let me know via this post how to proceed. No rush either I have other projects I am working on also. THanks much. ;’)

I’ve sent you a dm

There are still open shop plots and portals available!

1 Like