New Block: Seamless Metal sheets

Basically just looking for a metal version of marble here for all the metal types. Please :slight_smile:

17 Likes

i wish refined metal was seamless.

16 Likes

I wish we could metal bricks…but that’s a different discussion. Seamless metal blocks would be awesome.

8 Likes

I support this idea as well! The junkyard look of machined metal fits some builds well but not all.

3 Likes

Maybe we need more like these … :+1:

1 Like

Metal bricks, mosaic, sheets, all is a massive “Hell yes” to me.

2 Likes

Cobalt blue colored sheet metal… I’d build a city out of that!

3 Likes

Citadel_from_Canals

Welcome.

Welcome, to City Oorteen.

3 Likes

I think I would cry for seamless refined metal…then redo all of my builds lol.

5 Likes

Yeah, square blocks are soo Minecraft :joy: seamless metal is where it’s AT!!!

1 Like

Visual target please.

(Share an image of what you’re after.)

3 Likes

I’d like to make the walls and floors of an entire room look like these! :heart_eyes:

Either/or, or something similar. Seamless is the main goal. And maybe a little shiny!

7 Likes

I also like these as well

The hammered metal look and the diamond textured steel look
images%20(3)

Even the current refined and compact metals look good without seams.

6 Likes

I actually assumed “Machined Metal Block” would look a lot like this, which was slightly disappointing when I saw it.

1 Like

These are called “brushed metal” :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Half life?

1 Like

I actually wish gold blocks were closer to this color anyway. Currently they’re a bit Kraft cheese-like and I don’t use them. IMO if you put cold tan gleam down, then white ice above, the underside of that ice is what gold should be.

White ice itself is actually closer to a polished steel look than refined iron too.

2 Likes

There was a shade of yellow marble I saw someone use that looked more like gold than any of our current gold blocks. It was awesome, wish I had noted the color.

3 Likes

Maybe it was light tan or a tan variant?

2 Likes

Oh yeah…“tan” looks very much like pure gold

(Krylon paint shop in Gyosha Mall)

5 Likes