New city set-up in Vulpto, Settle and help name it and own a piece of this awesome new city for yourself

Found an awesome spot for anyone to mine their heart out and set up shops and their houses all around. message me here or on Discord. I owe big thanks to @SWProzee1 he literally built the roof on this place. Very very helpful guy, Glad I got to learn a few things from him and have his help.

4 Likes

Already thre to help. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the Million timber you supplied! <3

I’ll probably add a small home there. :slight_smile:

No problem at all @Cloud-Strife. :grinning:

What are the coords?

1 Like

-2247n, -1291e

be nice to the current build please, took me 3 hours to find

Really interested to join this new settlement. I’ve just started to explore Vulpto and would love to have a second home with the community.

Currently I have my portal alone designed to look like a forgotten portal :slight_smile:

7 Likes

the actual plot itself is not finished, my goal is to have people build their houses around it currently. later I will work with anyone there to share my plots. I used 180 plots on it. there is a lake underneath with mine tunnels. I am currently getting off for tonight tho, I have an emergency to take care of with my 7 month old.

I’m at the said coordinates but didn’t see any beacon here. (Edit: Or am I missing something here since I saw you already built a roof in your original post)

To where should we be making out settlements?

1. In the center here?

2. Or at the top of this mountain? (or probably on the water)

You might want to clear your cache files.

Look there is a roof that @Cloud-Strife, @Arkefyre and I made yesterday.

After clearing your cached files you should then reload the chunks and see the roof. :slight_smile:

I think that would be weird if it is due to my local files as this should be an online game. What really concerns me most that had just dawns on me is probably because I’m playing on testing :open_mouth: .

Do most people play on live? Are you on live? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, that would be it :slight_smile: I’m not part of this city, but it is on live server. And yeah, most people do play on live :slight_smile: Mostly if not specifically pointed out that it is on testing server, than it is on live :slight_smile: I also found it strange to be effect of cached data, it should not happen.

Probably that explains why I’m not seeing anyone in the world haha. I did see pixel gate in testing though so… uhh… Anyway, thanks for pointing that out! I guess it’s time to leave the testing version now.

I just didn’t like that I already have skills allotted on my live version character instead of starting from scratch. Should be fine now since I probably have the same level. (good bye my resources!)

Edit: Also, might not be able to join this settlement sooner since I want to build up my own resources first :slight_smile:

If you haven’t been on live since latest update, than your skills should be on starting level. Except the inventory skill which gives you full inventory as we know it from before. If you want you can take some of those out, every level of that skill gives (or removes) you four slots in inventory.

Is it just me or does vulpto always appear to be foggy and glazed over? I feel like it has the potential to be one of the most beautiful planets except for you can never see anything because of the haze. I haven’t been there much since the update, but is this still the case?

Yes, it is mostly bad weather on Vulpto. Just like Nasharil I think.

1 Like

Oh yeah you’re right. It’s just my core and inventory who have points.

Apparently, my home world is Berlyn sooo I’m not sure if I’ll be pursuing my trip to Vulpto in the near future :frowning: or if I will be able to find some portals here in Berlyn to either Solum or Vulpto. :sweat_smile:

kill volumetric fog in graphic settings