New Community Copper Mine - šŸ² Twisted Dragon Hub/Guild

It will be once I have the machined copper to do so. I just didnā€™t want to mine it out of the mine so others could benefit!

1 Like

Re-gen bombs are not the best for mines, as they will not restore the seamsā€¦

3 Likes

I was told not to regen things like copper or gems since it will look pristine but be all stones and the next guy wonā€™t know itā€™s been cleaned out?

2 Likes

Yea. Definitely something to NOT regen so people know there are no resources

1 Like

Oh i have always been told different.

1 Like

In response to this ^^

If I read this correctly, as long as all resources are mined, regen bombs should be fine for a public copper mine. Right? Especially in white atlas spots on alderā€¦ regen away - just strip-mine

Whatā€™s the point of regenning?

To trick Bob into thinking thereā€™s copper :confused:

4 Likes

Oh ok makes sense

If you regen manually, you complete a part of the planetā€™s regen equation ahead of time, I believe. This should theoretically accelerate the seam regen :thinking:

4 Likes

Based on @lucadeltodecsoā€™s comments on private world gem mines it seems like those resources are just lost - no?

Not sure if thatā€™s a response to me, but I just remember lucaā€™s comments a while ago:

ā€œAs it stands, resources can only be inserted once s chunk is fully regenerated (and happens as soon as that is the case) [as usual, ignoring any plotted areas, those dont need to regenerate]ā€

2 Likes

I was looking into this a while back, and it appears to depend on the situation.

4 Likes

For sure. I mean if itā€™s public the mines will be disturbed a bunch, probably. Maybe best to let it regen naturally :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s good info. Thank you : )

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you read it correctly, the comment seems to just say if you donā€™t mine out all the other resources, less diamonds may spawn in the area as current seams could block themā€¦

(*) or less, because if you mined out all the diamondā€¦ and ā€œdidntā€ mine out the other resources, then when resources are put back in with the same distributionā€¦ you end up with less diamond than you started with because at the start there were 1000 resources with say 10% diamondā€¦ and then you mined out the 100 diamond leaving 900 resources, and when it inserts say 100 resources back, only 10% of them will be diamond so now you have only 10 diamonds.

Exactly what you said. Seams are generated after blocks so if the blocks are forced to regenerated than the seams will generate faster.

The trick is letting others know an area has been mined recently so they donā€™t waste their time.

2 Likes

So how do I get here? I cant find the Twisted Dragon Hub and I canā€™t find a portal to it

Nevermind you canā€™t. Itā€™s gone. I found it on foot. You can get there by going to the portal in Gyosha Mall called ā€œGlue Worldā€ then into the ā€œLittle Vegas Chapelā€ portal and youā€™re there.

1 Like

This closed when our sovereign was spawned. Sorry for the confusion.