New Exo?

Somebody knows If an Exo will BE Out this Weekend?

We can hope!
I don’t think there’s any way of knowing

1 Like

Hoping here!! :grin:

I have a feeling there will a Deep/Strong Lavender gleam planet out… :eyes::brain:

2 Likes

Darn you…made me look lolol

Some new lush Exos :heart: or a special Valentine’s exo :heart_eyes: would be nice

2 Likes

My guess is the devs wanted us to have time to trade hearts uninterrupted. I guess that’s ok, but personally I don’t like all the “devs controlling the exos” stuff, either it’s random or not.

2 Likes

If they are, I can think :thinking: of several good reasons why. Personally, idc how they spawn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m just really happy when they do

3 Likes

I believe they spawn randomly but once in a while they hold respawning back so it coincides with an update and/or when the randomness takes too long and we witch and moan about it too much they give the random exo maker a kick in the hopper behind!

4 Likes

Hopefully not 3 at once, all at US prime time lol

1 Like

In my opinion, since they claim that exo spawns are random, when they are NOT random (ie when the devs turn off exo spawns manually due to an upcoming update) they should state this.

4 Likes

Maybe by power of complaint we’ll get 4 exos for the weekend! :joy:

2 Likes

Does Not Matter how many but at least one

1 Like

The exo spawns are definitely not random, I think the 3 t7s spawning at the same time (and all lasting for the same time) after a period of having no exos pretty much removes any pretense of randomness.

They may be some random factors, which maybe expanded reduced, but timing, level and type (lush, coal, diamond, rift, etc) are not. (at least not always)

I have tried before and cannot pin down anywhere that a dev has said that the spawn times or composition of exos are random, there seems to have been an assumption by some parts of the community which has never been discouraged by the devs.

I am not saying any of this is good or bad, just that the assumption the the exo spawning and composition is a random seems very unlikely!

1 Like

I’m getting intense feelings of deja vu.

3 Likes

I think the only randomness is whether a dev remembers to push the spawn button…or if they just went to a bar instead

2 Likes

Heh, you could argue that’s not random either!

Unless they flip a coin each time…

I have that with just about every thread in this forum!

1 Like

Less and less exo spawning… I really hope they gonna at least stick to a 3 lucent exo at a time spawn rate. Killing endgame 2-3 days a week is definately not the good way to keep players interested…

1 Like

Hmm… strange…
Nobody is asking for an EXO with Black Gleam anymore
Sorry could not resist this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes exactly I’ve never heard the random thing either other then from players themselves. In fact they specifically say expect a constant stream of new planets

“ * Special Worlds: Exoworlds will shortly start visiting the Boundless universe. These are worlds that enter the universe temporarily, orbiting around another world, before vanishing never to be seen again. Expect a constant stream of new worlds to explore, filled with resources to harvest, unique colours to snag, and a playground for future features. There’ll be no regen or beacons on these worlds so once they’re exhausted you’ll be ready for another. Exoworlds will also include the first Level 7+ Rift, Darkmatter and Blink worlds. A new challenge awaits, but only until you or they expire…”

2 Likes