New game Turf War!

Hey everyone,

Today i present a new game of my creation : Turf war.

This game is highly adaptable, i present here one of the most extreme version possible :stuck_out_tongue:

Rules:
1-4 players (2vs2, 1vs1, 3-4 ffa)
The playground is 16x16 blocs, and is made of unplotted soil.
Each player must possess 200 grass seed, 1 different color per player.
When the game starts, the players start placing grass while trying to stay alive.
The spectators can lure monsters into the arena before and during the match.
The players can only interact with monsters that are inside the playground.
Only slingbow, grass seed, totem and grapple are allowed to be used by the players during the match.
The match end when all players are either dead or have no longer any grass to place, or all the play surface is covered of double grass.
Tiles with only 1 grass seed can be stolen by other players, tiles with 2 grass seeds are protected by the game and therefore safe from stealing.
When the match is over, we count the colored tiles and the one who has colored the most is declared winner!!

You can find the arena at :
Accessible trough ReaperDeathGate (via fancy market hub in saquatchville(via trough tnt mall area))
or ps hub alnitans at the portal name geog

-734N , 82E Alnitans

Here are some screenshot of the arena and playground.

So anyone who wanna try, bring your grass and your friends!!

Also a big thank you to those who beta tested this thing earlier with me :wink: !!

** warning there are traps in the surrounding area, no refunds for deaths, play safely, use a brew :stuck_out_tongue: **

16 Likes

I like how i see it in my mind.
Good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you use sprays instead of grass seed?

This game is set up to work with grass, it make the match last a bit longer, and you can get 60 grass or more for the price of 1 spray
$$$

There’s also the grass locking when 2 is applied on the same tile that is important for the game strategy

3 Likes

This is neat! Great job!

1 Like

Love the concept :ok_hand:

1 Like

This game is sooooo fun! Especially once there are some spitters trying to kill you and some of the bigger wildstocks getting angry!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yesss this was a ton of fun (even tho i didnt have a slingbow to defend myself in the death pit :sweat_smile:) and was definitely way better than the trap that i expected it to be :joy:

Be sure to bring a shovel for easy counting when figuring out your score and lots of wildstock for extra fun!!! muahahaha

3 Likes

Sounds bonkers

2 Likes