New hunt platforms on Norkyna

Bane and I made 18 brand new Hunt Platforms on Norkyna! Brand new style that means No Fists!
The first hunt will be on Monday 14th December at 6PM CET or 5 PM UTC also known as the Grandeur/ODF hunt :wink:
So come around and enjoy the new platforms and the new fancy style :grin: we would love to see you there :heart:
We also do a little trivia after the hunt with prices

If you like to run a hunt on norkyna over those platforms just pm baneslayer or me (Eggi)

Excited to see you tomorrow and tell me how you like them and the design :blush: will do some pictures after the hunt

11 Likes

2 questions, 2 answers, 2 prizes. one theme to rule them all :wink:

1 Like

Can I have the location tokens?

1 Like

@DJDancecraft it’s like that :grin:

@Dubbanz for sure bro I contact you tomorrow when I hop into the game

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll try come!! To support my German brothers.

2 Likes

Kids are still awake at 6… (parents know what I mean)
Is this hunt running daily? Maybe I’ll have a chance Friday / Saturday.

Regards,

3 Likes

Hmm thats lunch time for the US folks too 2020-12-14T17:00:00Z

1 Like

Awww thanks :heart:

Sure this hunt is running daily only planets are switching because that depends on the leader :blush:
Would love to see you there if the kids let you :blush:

1 Like

Hunt starts in 35 minutes and we meet at Grandeur Hunt Lodge!
Huntleader is @Turrican2006
You find the hunt lodge via die Zuflucht, TNT Mega Hub, Grandeur, DK Ultima Tree, Sanctuary

See you around :blush:

First of all I want to thank to all who took part in the opening party of the new platforms. It really made bane and me happy to see you guys there. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Really appreciate that :blush:

Congratulations to KristyG, Chlosaurs, und Shortyb7tch who won the little guessing game

And for all of those who couldn’t take part some pictures of the platforms and how they look like

2 Likes

Wow! The platforms are awesome!! Congratulations!

1 Like

We will be Pokémons attacking meteors!!

1 Like

Thank you I really hope you enjoy them during your hunts. Btw I have the tokens for you :blush:
Gotta catch em all! Wouldn’t that something for you @Bethlehem😂

1 Like

Didn’t get to go on the hunt, but man those platforms are sweet! Nice job yall.

1 Like

Thx to you @Eggshaker and Bane to ne the First to could lead the hunt on the new plattorms , specially because i am Not so Long a hunt Leader ,
I Had much fun as always and the new plattorms are really nice and cool designed.
Thx to everyone WHO joined the hunt and Made IT a succesful hunt in every way , a Lot of people always big meteors enough healers and enough damage Dealers to get them down really fast.

The Last Points are always very important on all hunts keep Up the good Teamplay we Had today and in the past.

See you all on next Hunt
Greetings
Turrican2006

1 Like

It was a great hunt as always with you guys!

Special thanks to Eggi and Bane for sticking around afterwards to answer a few questions for me (RazielHunter/RDeschain) and to Turrican for starting us of on a very productive hunt!

2 Likes

Praise the sun! Thank you really appreciate that :blush:

2 Likes

@AdolaminKevgrator you’re always welcome and I hope you have fun at building and hunting with your son and feel free to come around if you need something and I want to see what you build :wink:

@Turrican2006 it was a pleasure that you did that and a honor cause you did so much to us my friend I love to hunt and play with you and it was an awesome great hunt and lead. Thanks a lot bro!
And you are right everyone did a great job was an amazing group of hunters :heart:

2 Likes