New kid on the block

Hello everyone. I’ve been playing Boundless now for a week. I’m still very new to game and trying to adjust to some things. I’ve noticed that there are very few YouTube instructional videos. I typically love watching things like this on the games I’m playing on my breaks at work. Does anyone have any advice, links, suggested content creators etc they would like to share.

I’m currently playing with a friend and I’d love to get on the fast track in terms of progression.

I love the game already I’m not sure why it took me so long to find it but I’m glad I’m here :blush:.

Thanks in advance.

18 Likes

First! WELCOME!

You can always join a guild that likes working with new players like our guild Twisted Dragon! That’s always a sure fire way to fast track progression.

Wr have a guild planet, guild only resource planets for all resource types, very helpful and have experienced players willing to help on all aspects of the game!

Feel free to inbox me anytime for anything!
Or hit me up on discord

5 Likes
10 Likes

Nice! I will check this out thanks

2 Likes

Honestly, all I can say is use the knowledge tab, it is much more powerful than it looks.

This is a sandbox survival game after all, so it does lean a lot towards ‘find out for yourself’, but the community is helpful, so don’t be shy to ask questions, ingame, on discord or on the forums.

If you do want to progress fast, buying some ingredients and tools that are harder to get at first does help you get through the tedious mining steps at first if you are not against doing that.

The Future sov planet also has portals set up to all 64 regions, going through all portals with 2-3 teaching pies should get you up to lv20 if you want to get some levels quick.

4 Likes

Jvita would be the goto. He makes excellent videos regarding new upcoming content for the community. There are old guides out there for farming and earning coin

First advice honestly would be to find a guild! There are many elements where two people simply cannot cover all the bases crafting and even gathering wise. Don’t be shy on guilds, plenty of options to pick from such as :dragon_face: Twisted Dragons :dragon_face:

If you have any questions join us on discord, even if you choose not to be in our guild, we are always happy to answer any questions or provide some advice regarding the game.

3 Likes

95% of the community is helpful. Players like myself are glad to meet up and have a sit down. Answer questions and show you places like resource farms, portal hubs, and the various planets.
Let me know if you need help. My main is Aenar located on Finata near Brown Town (a great group of people).

8 Likes

There are some excellent guides on the forum as well , just use the search function to find them.
But Ovis and Jiivita are the ones I looked at when starting out.

The forum is very active and people are helpful and responsive :slight_smile:
Discord is also a good way to reach out for help or questions

Welcom to your new addiction :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to boundless :wink:

I totally get this one! You’ll get to both love and hate this addiction :D.

Regards,

Wow. Thanks so much!

I’ve started three characters. All but 1 I already have to lvl 20. I may try this trick for the third.

1 Like

It’s still worth it to run through on your higher level character. The XP is still good for the time, so you can get a few levels.

2 Likes

Weeeeelcome to Boundless!

3 Likes