New Leyden Portal and Farm/Mining Network!

Not many people apparently know, they come out of the portals and run straight for the shops! But New Leyden does have a T5+ portal network! Also has a portal to Delta Cancret.

All portal gates have (or will in case of Flan) basements, in those basements there are farming/mining spots to all kinds of handy places!

Some are public for everyone, a few are or will be for guild members only. Yes, am creating a reason for people to become a member of the New Leyden Guild!

Picture time!

When you come out from the portals at the front of the market you see the welcome sign:

Then look to your right:

Walk through under the sign and go down!

That’s the start of the New Leyden Portal and Farming/Mining Network!

Alternative routes are:

And of course the brand spanking new Crypt portal next to the new location of the NL Market portal at The Crypt:

Once you go downstairs you will see:

Here you find a big portal to Besevrona, the start of the T5+ network and when you walk a little further you can see there are also some quickly accessible farm areas reachable straight from New Leyden!

The portal on the right is going to FireAngelDth’s Shimmering Orb farm on Dzassak!
(there, there’s also a connection and portal to a pulsating orb farm).

When you go through the Besevrona portal you will see this:

As you can see the buildings use the rock and other material colours of the planet you’re visiting. Except for the wooden floor, that’s the same everywhere.

When you walk through the big Flan portal:

On the right there, there’s a walkway to a public gleam farm, a gleam tree. Underneath it is a portal to a beaconed off (in the air) area which has oodles of mud under 1 layer of soil. Excellent for exotic yam farming!

Many portal gates are either in a nice environment OR are next to something farmable, like the Shedu Tier gate:

(picture doesn’t really do it justice, the entire island is filled with growth!)

And in the water, also next to the building:

tangle! also now snow covered :slight_smile:

But that’s not all, in the basement there are portals to 2 mud farm spots, mines and another growth farm spot.

At every gate there is (or will be) stairs down to the basement:

There you might see something like this (this is Norkyna):

In front of those doors public mining spots will be added everywhere.

Behind those doors there will be guild only farm/mine spots. At the moment most doors have no locks at all but they will get an advanced lock. All the regen bomb capable farm spots will be moved outside in front of the door.
Of all the mines some will be added there as well, but at least one of each of the mine types will be guild members only!

Portals don’t have normal signs, they look like this (also Norkyna):

And earlier this evening FireAngelDth and I added his ancient wood farm to the Houchus portal gate:

Over the next week I will be changing small things, moving portals in and out the room, adding advanced lock for guild members, etc. And finish building Alnitans finally, haha.

I also would like it if other public farms/mines want to be added to these!

I, myself, and Fidach and Ghandy, have many locations that we also want to add to all the planet’s portal gates. Also we will be adding more farm spots reachable straight from New Leyden.

I hope people will find this useful! I know we at New Leyden rarely use PS or Aqua networks these days because of our own little network!

6 Likes

Fantastic! Will be a great help as I expand from what I have been doing to more intense and demanding work (it is a type of work, even though I see it as part of playing)
My forging/crafting alt will be making tools and weapons of higher quality than silver and gold soon, I hope, but they will be for personal use, not to sell, my son may sell a few but not many.

1 Like

Also a tip for you, the Delta Cancret gate is also next to a heck of a lot of growth. And that little island there is littered with it, BUT there are also a lot of smaller islands surrounding it that have it, BETTER yet, the water between all those islands have way, way more! If you put points in Control skill you can swim on surface and then hack down at the growth. That IS the spot I used to get my shimmering orbs from when I was lower level, Delta is only lvl 4. And there’s so much you don’t need to use a regen, tho it is nicer if you do for someone that comes after you :wink:

Will check it out, have a area that I go to on Delta C that I can get the berries I need, bark for my son and close by is a small growth patch that sometimes I can get 10 orbs if I am lucky.
My skills in protection are up to highest I can get, everything has been put for hunting and the gathering.
I now have to do a lot of swimming as the bridge and walkway that was at the Ultima portal is now gone, but that is life. I’ll check out the PS portal and see what I can find.
Was at the one from your New Leyden Market, and there was only 36 growth, used regen bombs in case someone didn’t use any but no new growth, got one orb from the 36, used bombs and only the 36 came back and no orbs, regened again so whoever shows up will get hopefully some. and won’t be as unlucky as I have been.

Yeah, it’s only a Lvl 1 planet that one on Dzassak. But go to Delta Cancret!

Go thru the big portal to Besevrona, then on your left is the Delta Cancret portal. It’s right outside the portal on that island, all the tiny islands in the area and lots of it under water! I usually got around a 100 of them without even having to use a regen bomb, just swimming and running around in that area!

Need to head back then, went through another portal and geeze, the number of hoppers and cuttletrunks after me. Fine though, killed them all. I can handle Delta C unless I get a lot of them, yesterday had four or five hoppers, some three cuttletrunks and some spitter all waning a piece of me.
They got it. only good thing is when I came back there weren’t any around and I could get my berries and bark.