New Mall opening on Circarpous

Hello

I’ve been building a mall the past couple of weeks in Spencer on Circarpous and have come to a point where I can start hosting several shops. The mall is not complete yet but I have many shop spaces available and many sizes to choose from if you would like to come take a look and grab one. Circarpous is a nice mid point planet with lots of beautiful scenery and natural lighting. Not too much rain either. I have enjoyed this planet very much!

I have portals at TNT Megahub, PS Biitula, and the Hunt Hive at the moment. The last two still show as Chubby’s/Spencer Shops but should be updated soon to show Spencer Mall. Minor rules are also posted on the wall, please make sure you read them before setting up. Beacons and such are also sold on site if needed.

I hope you like it! I’ve been developing carpal tunnel with all the grinding xD

8 Likes

Love your design, especially those portals, just beautiful! :sunglasses: I’ll come visit soon!

1 Like

sweet, thanks!

1 Like

Took a trip there the other day, place looks amazing. Great job!

1 Like

Looks great and how much are shop spaces please I’m always hunting over there so might as well have a shop there if a reasonable price that is :crazy_face:

1 Like

hey there, they are free, I do not charge for plots. Just read the shop rules in the mall lobby and have at it :). I only have a couple reserved at the front.

Looks great! I havent been over there in a while but youve been busy! I gotta come see it.

1 Like

thanks! I appreciate it coming from someone so talented :slight_smile: love your builds

Wow, thanks, haha, most of the builds at nixia are others in the guild… And yeah, they’re pretty good! But I think mine are okee dokee too. Thanks

1 Like

Nice use of the sapphire and diamonds! Using a variety of blocks but being able to keep all that color looks really nice!

thanks, blue and white is my fave color combo so it just made sense lol

been mining that new gleam all day.

i-think-im-getting-the-gleam-lung-pop

Now I have to choose if I want to remove that ceiling gleam and add the new cool slate gleam since I used cool slate blocks on the flooring. I’m just apprehensive since it’s going to be everywhere now that its available in mountain quantities. but it sure is perty

Maybe do a checkerboard or every other line? Variety is the spice of life.

1 Like