New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

6 Likes

no longer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m happy to be wrong. This was a common belief among core players. I also said that wasn’t the point of that thread and it kept getting derailed to black gleam. I was just answering someone’s question on which planet types are most likely to get rare colors. Now that it is available let’s all cheer and leave it at that :+1:

8 Likes

the screenshot above is from my first planet that went live Saturday afternoon.
I had 2 worlds that I got notice from in Sanctum that went live Saturday afternoon.
I just checked my second world and I see Black Metamorphic, Black Igneous, Black Gravel, and Black Gleam!
not sure what colors are new other than the Black Gleam.

13 Likes

Default black gleam…

So you’re the true hero? :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ve been curious if any of my colors were ‘new’ but was always way too lazy to check :wink:

So… Bright turquoise gleam… Anyone. Ill give you a cookie

I got Crisp Lime gleam on one I just got, appears new from looking… was spawning this world thinking I’d do a black gleam farm and ended up unlocking a new one! :grin:

I’m setting up a black gleam farm on a 4.5km T6 if you’d like, :slight_smile: Gaia, connected to TNT Norkyna

1 Like

Thought sure someone posted about a low/mid tier planet with Oxide Grey Gleam, anyone have clues for me?

Thanks!

Edit: Found it! Omicron Delta 3, orbiting Mericka

Where can I find a ashen grey gleam farm?

You can try one of these.

Both of those posts are from a while ago, so there could be portals. You should also check out the TNT gleamhub, I haven’t checked for that color personally.

Thank you. Found it :+1:

1 Like

IS there a way to reach your luminous taupe gleam ?

I changed it to night azure that day, but its only about 12 more hours until i can change it again. (i planned on changing colors tonight anyway, and had not chosen a gleam color so Luminous Taupe it is!)
Planet is Zakonia, accessable through Houchus. Portal in TNT Houchus hub now, currently unlabeled… (to the right of “Sadanus” Yellow Gleam portal)
but the color change should be in place by tomorrow morning at the latest.
“GLEAMballs” can be found at coordinates:
-1335N 329E 186 Alt
or you can stop by the Geezer Plateau on Maryx and pick up a location token
>EZPZ main shop on maryx > portal in top level SW corner labeled “The Geezer Plateau”

1 Like

Found another planet with it so don’t be obligate to use that color if you do not want!

Someone will be on their way shortly to label your portal. Also that someone is not me. It’s definitely @Soju-VB. Envious of his ability to log into boundless for small things while at work.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!
I’m kinda envious of that too lol

Now to pick a gleam color…
hmm, nobody has oxide violet except maryx (largest chunk being 2 blocks)? not as of about 1:30am EST tonight!

@zakon
List of colors that haven’t been picked.

Checkmarks indicate ones recently picked so if you want something unique don’t chose those.

Well, definitely going to pick one of those then! Got a little under 4 hours until I can change, I’ll post my decision on your thread when I make it (and in the meantime will continue checking the options to make sure its not a duplicate)

2 Likes