Missing gleam colors. Post your world!

These are the colors that I can’t find a planet that has them and are available on the color picker. Also these colors haven’t been exo colors either.

If you have or know of a planet with these colors please post them here. Thanks!

Dark Rose :white_check_mark:
Silk Mustard
Hot Tan :white_check_mark:
Hot Moss :white_check_mark:
Dark Yellow :white_check_mark:
Oxide Yellow
Warm Magenta :white_check_mark:
Ashen Taupe :white_check_mark:
Ashen Yellow
Ashen Mint :white_check_mark:
Rust Lime
Rust Taupe
Rust Violet :white_check_mark:
Vivid Blue :white_check_mark:
Light Blue :white_check_mark:
Ashen Red :white_check_mark:
Bright Yellow :white_check_mark:
Cool Teal :white_check_mark:
Stark Azure :white_check_mark:
Stark Lavender :white_check_mark:
Luminous Violet :white_check_mark:
Cool Grey :white_check_mark:
Weary Mustard :white_check_mark:
Cool Tan
Vivid Slate :white_check_mark:
Ashen Blue :white_check_mark:

Strong Green :white_check_mark:
Bright Red :white_check_mark:
Vivid Teal :white_check_mark:
Cool Taupe :white_check_mark:
Violet :white_check_mark:
Crisp Tan :white_check_mark:
Turquoise :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I have luminous violet gleam ballz on my T1 planet but it isn’t public yet but I can give you permissions when I get home tonight after work.

2 Likes

Are you looking for them on a specific block material?? Or is any type of block ok?

Edit; I have cool grey gleam. Slowly working on getting my sovereign ready for General public, but I can give you access to harvest it. It does have a safe area already.

2 Likes

Title specifies gleam

1 Like

Stark Azure was one of my planets, but I didn’t keep the gleam color when I finalized the colors…

I think one of the other blue colors was mine too…but I haven’t made the world public, I will double check

2 Likes

I tossed a token for Stark Lavender at my shop Myst Market
DK Mall Stall E68/70
Take the front portal shortcut D/E65 and hang a left!

Please take a regen bomb. LOL. I didn’t have mine on me and I snagged some gleam before I left. I left pieces on each formation so it was obvious where they should be :wink: I’ll try to get back there. Planet nearest is Beckon.

5 Likes

Although there is no portal set up to it, there is Stark Azure (tons of it, haha) on the planet Evil Paka’s Lair :smiling_imp:, warp from Norkyna. Open to public collecting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested in cool tan/ashen yellow/ashen taupe gleam too :eyes:

3 Likes

Dark Rose now available on planet War Eagle!, warp Shedu Tier - not opening a portal here either, horrible gem count so definitely not keeping but tons and tons of the gleam, if you want to collect for a month! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine has ashen taupe, TNT -> Public Gleam Farm Hub

7 Likes

Do you have to finalise the colour for it to unlock?

I think I mistakingly got rid of ashen taupe,ashen mint, and hot moss assuming that because they were on the list to select they existed on another world

No you don’t need to finalize them to have the colors unlocked for everyone

1 Like

Then I do believe oops is in order. My bad…

I’m after cool tan sedi and cool teal meta. I’m just a :sunglasses: kind of guy :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have Ashen Yellow and Cool Grey on private planets. Haven’t really decided if I was going to open them to public yet tho. If it’s for a collection I don’t mind giving you temp perms. But if it’s for selling I can’t justify cornering the market

2 Likes

It’s for selling at gleam universe. If you still want to open it up great. If not all good! Beauty of sovereigns. Appreciate you anyways!

1 Like

I have Ashen Red gleam, but it’s in spike form rather than orbs if that’s okay. You can get there by going to the PS Kada I Hub > Ataraxia, then going through the portal in the Ataraxia hub for Urazuma. There’s a spike of it right next to the portal as you step onto the planet. Take as much as you like!

1 Like

Luminous Violet is up. :smiley:

Planet is New Eridu, warp from Alcyon, though I’ll probably set up a portal from Paka’s Palace (access from TNT Alcyon) later today, as this is a really nice Chill planet!

(Bonus points - or units :wink: - if you get the name reference!)

2 Likes

My all time favourite bright serpia hasn’t been seen since it was on an exo long ago :frowning:

I think I still have a couple of those gleam gleam islands left:

I was super pleased when @bucfanpaka managed to create those things.

3 Likes