New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

see above :sunglasses:

So is the billing cycle based on how long you have paid for the planet to run then? This could be confusing.

it is confusing for me now - large world smallest fuel is 7.5 days and then its 15 and 30 for longer periods, so where is 20-21 days that it showed in world control?

You may want to post this with a screen shot in a support thread to make sure you are getting what you paid for. My understanding was you should get 30 days which is why is was $40.

If players are not getting what they paid for then they could have some real issues.

I don’t think they ever said what the billing cycles would be and they never gave us a price, until now. Some might have assumed it would be every 30 days like Gleam Club.

1 Like

But the initial time is 30 days according to the FAQ

If Boundmore has less than 30 days on a new planet is that not an issue?

Does anyone’s new planet show less than 30 days left at the moment?

Boundmore’s does

1 Like

That would seem to be incorrect then. It states you get 30 days with the purchase price.

2 Likes

it’s not the total world time - it’s the color reset cool down, so it’s not necessarily a sign of wrong world time; I don’t remember seeing world time left - will have to check when I’m back

3 Likes

ok sorry that was my misunderstanding. .

thank goodness

3 Likes

Did you get a medium planet?

the large one

Hmm. I did not understand it this way when I looked at everything. I thought it was 19.99 initially and then 9.99 a month after that. Oops. That’s a little…upsetting. Guess I’ll enjoy my medium world for a single month cuz I am not paying $20 a month for that.

I probably got too excited. I do that. xD

2 Likes

I’d send them a PM/email.
If the initial cost doesn’t include 30 days for all 3 sizes, then they need to change the verbiage on that asap.

4 Likes

ok, so that’s the world timer and it’s correct, going down from 30 days a few hours ago:

and that’s the color reset timer going down from 18 days and 16 hours (?)

the reset timer is confusing; I don’t care why it’s that much as long as it’s not too long so reset can happen soon enough after first save; just wondering how that 18 days and a bit translates to a payment period or how a payment period is translated to a wierd number of days and some hours on top of it

4 Likes

Based on that information, I’m guessing the color reset is hardcoded to the 1st of the month every month. I could be wrong though.

5 Likes

The 1st of October is only 14 days away :woman_shrugging:
That menu shows 18 days till reset is available.

2 Likes

Black Gleam is available on a sovereign world now?

I dont understand the chart, it says Black (1) does that mean there is 1 planet now with Black Gleam?

Where? I want to see the webpage. My roomie browses these forums daily for months and maybe years now… looking for any word on the availability of Black Gleam and/or Black pane Glass being paintable, dyable, etc etc for the Black Glass Panes he wants.

If James has said “impossible” to black gleam anywhere, it isnt in any public forum that we know about, and we want to know about it please.

1 Like