New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

My understanding of the files, any color can spawn anywhere just some planet profile will focus on a spectrum like the t7 worlds. Every world below t7 can get any colors.

Like i said the one with most chance for dark color are the t6 coal world.

4 Likes

This actually brings up a question I had earlier … if you get a new color in your world roll, but you don’t select it for your initial color lock-in … Is it:

• Unlocked for everyone from the moment your world appears
  • Unlocked only for you until you select it in your next month’s color reroll
  • Gone until someone else rolls it again later

Would be nice to confirm this, but I intend to test it if I get a reasonable circumstance to do so.

3 Likes
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • No.

They explicitly said once it is unlocked it is unlocked. It is like discovering the colors (that is how I think of it). You can pick any discovered color and a world being rolled with the color automatically discovers it.

EDIT: That does mean if a new color is discovered after you finalize yours, you have to wait a month before you change to it though.

6 Likes

You guys are rock stars!!

Thanks @Angellus - I was unsure if it had been stated exactly what constituted “unlocked” - was it when the color was finalised on a world, or when they generated it. This seems to indicate that it is only part of the initial generation process.

it showed 2 weeks and 5 or 6 days on my sovereign after I finalized

1 Like

Yeah, that is why I like the term “discovered” better. Colors are “discovered” on initial world creation. You cannot “undiscover” a color.

Neat! They did say “once per billing cycle”, but not much more then that. Do you have a medium world (50 regions)?

that was the large one

what size planet did you get?

sorry saw the response after I posted

see above :sunglasses:

So is the billing cycle based on how long you have paid for the planet to run then? This could be confusing.

it is confusing for me now - large world smallest fuel is 7.5 days and then its 15 and 30 for longer periods, so where is 20-21 days that it showed in world control?

You may want to post this with a screen shot in a support thread to make sure you are getting what you paid for. My understanding was you should get 30 days which is why is was $40.

If players are not getting what they paid for then they could have some real issues.

I don’t think they ever said what the billing cycles would be and they never gave us a price, until now. Some might have assumed it would be every 30 days like Gleam Club.

1 Like

But the initial time is 30 days according to the FAQ

If Boundmore has less than 30 days on a new planet is that not an issue?

Does anyone’s new planet show less than 30 days left at the moment?

Boundmore’s does

1 Like

That would seem to be incorrect then. It states you get 30 days with the purchase price.

2 Likes

it’s not the total world time - it’s the color reset cool down, so it’s not necessarily a sign of wrong world time; I don’t remember seeing world time left - will have to check when I’m back

3 Likes

ok sorry that was my misunderstanding. .

thank goodness

3 Likes