New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

Did you get a medium planet?

the large one

Hmm. I did not understand it this way when I looked at everything. I thought it was 19.99 initially and then 9.99 a month after that. Oops. Thatā€™s a littleā€¦upsetting. Guess Iā€™ll enjoy my medium world for a single month cuz I am not paying $20 a month for that.

I probably got too excited. I do that. xD

2 Likes

Iā€™d send them a PM/email.
If the initial cost doesnā€™t include 30 days for all 3 sizes, then they need to change the verbiage on that asap.

4 Likes

ok, so thatā€™s the world timer and itā€™s correct, going down from 30 days a few hours ago:

and thatā€™s the color reset timer going down from 18 days and 16 hours (?)

the reset timer is confusing; I donā€™t care why itā€™s that much as long as itā€™s not too long so reset can happen soon enough after first save; just wondering how that 18 days and a bit translates to a payment period or how a payment period is translated to a wierd number of days and some hours on top of it

4 Likes

Based on that information, Iā€™m guessing the color reset is hardcoded to the 1st of the month every month. I could be wrong though.

5 Likes

The 1st of October is only 14 days away :woman_shrugging:
That menu shows 18 days till reset is available.

2 Likes

Black Gleam is available on a sovereign world now?

I dont understand the chart, it says Black (1) does that mean there is 1 planet now with Black Gleam?

Where? I want to see the webpage. My roomie browses these forums daily for months and maybe years nowā€¦ looking for any word on the availability of Black Gleam and/or Black pane Glass being paintable, dyable, etc etc for the Black Glass Panes he wants.

If James has said ā€œimpossibleā€ to black gleam anywhere, it isnt in any public forum that we know about, and we want to know about it please.

1 Like

The number is just the color id. Items with no number are not available in the game. Yellow highlight indicates they are available on a permanent planet, cyan is on the planet the spreadsheet owner is renting, and green are colors on other rented planets, which makes them permanently available to people renting planets.

1 Like

No. It is possible that it will randomly generate on a planet, but it has not yet. If/when it does, everyone will be able to select it for their planets.

If you cannpick it in youe control under the gleam block it means its available or have been generated for the gleam.

1 means the color number over the 255

Do you have a link to that response? I asked/commented about that a time or two but never saw an answer one way or another.

If that is 100% the case I will start buying 5 new small planets every month to help the effort of unlocking colors.

4 Likes

Source links:

1 Like

Got dark green gleam on mine, think we already had it from an exo but now its valaible to useā€¦

12 Likes

I ended up with Dark Berry gleam, but I think someone else already had it as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got Night Azure gleam, but someone else has it too.

4 Likes

Black is no color. Confusion solved. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, that depends on your color space. :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so out of touch on the colors in the game still after my break a while back. So, here are the colors Iā€™ve discovered on my world so far. Please let me know which are new (if any) and Iā€™ll make sure not to change them. Thanks!

EDITED: Iā€™ve finalized these colors for the first month at least. :slight_smile:

Twisted Wood - Vivid Orange
Lustrous Wood - Dark Mustard
Ancient Wood - Hot Sepia

Waxy Foliage - Yellow
Lush Foliage - Mint
Exotic Foliage - Green

Barbed Grass - Deep Green
Gnarled Grass - Deep Viridian
Verdant Grass - Deep Yellow

Gleam - White

Sedimentary Rock - Ashen Turquoise
Igneous Rock - Ashen Grey