Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

If the system design encourages it, it’s not exactly going to be a surprise if it happens.

2 Likes

Will there be a cap on the # of planets a user can have active at any given time?

Will users be allowed to buy and toss as many planets in a row as they want to?

Will un-used planets be deleted or will they remain for XX days?

What if the player tells you they are 100% sure they don’t want the planet anymore? Will it still be saved for XX days?

4 Likes

i won’t get a sovreign world if it isn’t 5$.

1 Like

I have a hard time seeing it be that low, $10-15 is more likely. Even if it was $25 I’ll probably still get a couple.

2 Likes

i do too. i just want 1 world though.

they would remain

11 Likes

why not a trial period for sovereign worlds? 7 days sovereign trial so people can try out all the cool features with a single trial world.

Oh wow that’s fantastic, thank you!

After I did see updated warp interface I have been missing it on Live. This is my main reason why I hope update would come fast :smiley:

So I did not get on to build multiple named beacons with items in them…but looks like the first batch of worlds are offline. I had a single beacon with a world control in it and I’m not seeing the world control as something I can get from reclaim storage.

If worlds are locked and beacons don’t expire then this is fine but I thought the beacons were being forced to be reclaimed?

Still not overly worried since I think Luca wrote that the reclamation process can take up to a day?

I’ll check back on it tomorrow.

The Worlds are still Locked and haven’t been shut down yet.

6 Likes

Hey!
I think World Control minting value is listed too high with current input materials.

If somebody is interested right now it is listed for 3 coins per control(4.2 with coils). mass craft recipe I: 54 stone, 18 gleam O: 25 control and craft time being 4m10s on table.

8 Likes

Yes completely agreed. This is asking for spark/gleam doors all over again.

1 Like

I was wondering about the naming of the planets.
Such as any restrictions besides the normal coc rules regarding in game text.

I want to know if i can name a planet an emoji sign possibly?

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned or said, i tried doing a search and re-reading the post and did not find anything regarding this.

2 Likes

Emojis are allowed in naming for GC members.

(Assuming you can get past our over-enthusiastic profanity filter.)

14 Likes

Thanks, amazing work on this update guys.

3 Likes

How Do Biomes Work or is that Random or can you get a Biome from the Boundless Trailer lol

Each world type has its own profile: resources available, atmosphere type, color palettes and most likely also prefabs and biomes (judging by how certain terrain types repeat on the same type worlds).

So, if you like a biome you have seen somewhere, make sure you know what type of world it appeared on and go for the same type of sovereign world. You will have a chance to get that biome then.

I think it’s the closest to customizing you can get at this moment - just give yourself a chance of colors or biomes you want by picking right world type (profile).

1 Like

So Getting a Biome from the 1st seconds of the Paris trailer is a no lol

1 Like

I don’t know. Don’t remember that one - can you tell if you saw one of them on any world after full release?

you mean the older trailer from before the release?

1 Like